chapter 34

at this moment all I want to do is go to the underworld with hades and be left alone

at this moment all I want to do is go to the underworld with hades and be left alone. of course taking Mira with me. I am going to believe the myth that says, he kidnaped her himself. as to Mira she believes that persephone  went to him herself because it is "hotter". I don't care, all I know is, she is my queen and we rule the world together. the day we get married, she is going to be the queen of the underground. she is very well capable of becoming donna and rule everything on her throne. 

the noise continues, Are you fucking kidding me? I just wanted some time with my girl alone. god knows when is the next time I am going to be able to see her without all the acting. 

"shit Aaron. we are caught."

I think I know who is behind the door and honestly it would be better if we convinced them that we love each other. not everyone tho. because some people still believes that we are enemies. which we are way past that by the way. 

Mira came and stood right next to me and crossed her arms. cute for trying to look serious. which actually she does look serious and if I did not know her any better I would be scared of her. Considering I fear nothing, that is what I love about my girl. she is powerful and the power follows right behind her. 

I opened the door and to not my surprise I find Aiden and princess. exactly who I thought about finding behind the door. 

"shit.... hiii."

"hello and good evening."

whats funnier is that Ace is along side with them trying to listen. and the Moment he saw Mira he ran to her and hugged her legs. I could see that she is trying her best by not showing any emotions. however me knowing her she is going to melt and hug him. 

which... I am I right. she kneeled down and hugged. 

"hiii. aren't you a sweet little guy."

she stood up with him carrying him on her waist and he immediately started playing with her hair like he always does. 

"mind explaining this?" elaborate more princess. 

"oooh mom is so gonna love this." she sure will Aiden. she Sure will. especially after our little encounter we had with her.

"oh yea Ace loves me... I guess I have a good affected on babies."

I mean... 

"but Ace does not like anyone."

mira nudged me and whispered "help me over here otherwise I do not mind telling them everything."

shit, ok, you can handle two ladies Aaron, you can do it. 

"princess Ace met Mira last time she stayed over, remember. I guess he likes her since then."

"ohhh yea makes sense, but not really I guess Mira's answer was right."