Chapter 3

Fucking Finally I am done with work

Fucking Finally I am done with work. I had a really long and interesting day.

After I finished packing somethings up. I grabbed my stuff and went out of my office. I made sure to lock it. Especially After what happened today there is no fucking way I am leaving it unlocked.

As I was walking through the halls to make my way to the elevator there were still a few employees on my floor. to which they all greeted me.

"goodnight miss raven"

"miss raven"

"have a great rest of your day"

Ah how, when I am literally going to fucking meet him. I acknowledged and nodded at them all.

I reached the elevator and pressed the button waiting for it. as I was waiting I decided to check my phone. there were a couple of texts from Fallon, telling me that there was some tea that I have to know about. which I can't wait to hear about later.

I headed in the elevator and when I looked up there was a strange man looking at me. I have never seen him before. weird. I was reaching to press the button...... when he said

"Allow me."

"thank you!"

ok that was weird. I made sure to stay off my phone to be aware of my surrounding. not that he could do anything, but just to always be sure.

after what felt like forever. the elevator dinged indicating that we have reached. I walked out but stopped when...

"oh Ms.Raven right, just be careful out there. have a great night!"

what the hell.

"umm excuse me, do I know you?"

right as I asked that, the fucking doors closed. Ahh great!!

I pressed the buttons again. but I know it won't work.

I grabbed my phone and called Drew. he is my personal body guard.

he picked up, right after the first ring.

"Ms.Raven"

"Drew, I want you to find out, everything on the guy that was just with me in the elevator. Something doesn't seem right."

"of course, do you want me to accompany you tonight?"

"No, it won't be necessary but keep a close eye."

"yes of course, anything else Ms.Raven?"

"No, thats all. bye"

I walked by the receptionist.

"goodnight miss raven"

"goodnight"

I walked out and my car or my baby was waiting for me already.