chapter 28

"why are you not kissing me back?"

I looked her in the eyes. trying to understand why is she not kissing me back. is it because she doesn't like me or maybe the fact that she is actually seeing someone.

god damn it. the thought of her being with someone is making my blood boil. there is no way that she is seeing someone.

"GOD DAMN IT. ACKNOWLEDGE ME. MIRA."

she flinched and still yet has not said a word. fuck. what the hell is happening...

"fine if that is what you want, have it your way."

I let her go and turned around. until I found myself being pulled from my shoulder and standing where Mira was. god damnnn she is strong.

my thoughts were all muted when she crashed her lips on mine.

her kiss was like magic. I was sucked into it, and wanting more. her hands on the back of my neck. I can't let her take all the control. so I placed my hands on her hips and lifted her up. turning us around. "be a good girl for me and lock your legs around my torso."and she did that. right as the words left my month. well now I know that little miss is obedient.

I dragged my hand slowly upwards, I reached her hair. I run my fingers through it until I had a hand full of her hair and tugged it, making her moan. fuck. our bodies stuck to together. feeling each others breath and yet somehow she still has not said a word.

"why are you making things difficult for me."

she smiled and said "that is because you took my first kiss."

hang on. wait. did I hear right.

"yes Aaron you heard it right."

I think I might have died the moment she said my name. I want to hear it on repeat. I will never get sick or tired hearing it from her.

"why haven't you had your kiss yet then what do you and your bf do?"

she took a second and laughed. like really hard. her laugh vibrating off to my body.

fuck now is not the time.

"why did you assume I have a bf?"

I smiled because I do not fucking believe that a beautiful girl like you is not taken.

"well because why not. I mean..."

"look Aaron I am not dating anyone or for that matter. I haven't been with anyone my entire life."

yup I am dying. my body is descending to hell. not heaven hell. I am going to see you soon satan.

"so that means you are a... a virgin."

why am I not in hell yet? am I in heaven then? how come? I really thought that all my sins were going to make me stay in the deepest level of hell and rot in it.