chapter 5

"welcome to Eleven Madison Park, how may I help you

"welcome to Eleven Madison Park, how may I help you."

"ah yes, I have a reservation at 7"

"oh yes, you must be Ms. Raven, Mr. Rhodes is waiting for you. right this way miss."

what the hell he is here before me. how does this man have time. I glanced up and the hostess was still waiting for me.

its then that I realized that I was rooted in my spot and have not moved.

"miss"

"yea right. sorry lead the way please."

she smiled at me and showed me the way to the table.

uh why is he here before me. I tried getting ready fast. how does he always beat me on time. its so damn annoying, ever since we were younger he would do the same. like man take a chill pill and give the opportunity to someone else. I was busy ranting about him in my mind that I did not realize that we were there already.

there he is looking good not gonna lie. in his three piece suit. god damn who wears something this fancy to a dinner. again take a chill pill man.  as if he's ever gonna hear it.

ew he smiled at me or more like smirked. like Man drop it what's there to smirk about. I swear any guy who smirks a lot is a red flag period.

"Raven"

"Rhodes" I said it with disgust. like honestly who wants to be in my place. I am sure half, if not most of the girls are gonna say 'I wanna be there, I volunteer as tribute.' cause he is rich and maybe yea hot. that explains his one night stands.  but thats beside the point.

he's annoying, stupid and more things. I will think later.

I slammed my purse on the table and sat down. he was going to push the chair for me. but I am not here for it. I want this dinner to end as soon as possible.

"lovely seeing you Ms.Raven"

"can't say the same."

"ouch, I am offended."

"ooohhh as if I care."

"fair enough."

uhhhh more red flag. I was mocking him under my breath 'fair enough' ewwwwwwww.

why am I here. what did I sign myself up for.

the waiter came with the menus

"what can I get you started with?"

"a whole bottle of red wine please." if I am gonna sit through this dinner then I need wine. I would usually order something else. but Rhodes wouldn't dare to do anything to me so I am safe.

"I will get you the wine right away." he left for the wine.

I was looking at the menu and there was a lot of good stuff. but I wanted something light cause I feel like throwing up from being here.