chapter 41

we went over the plan in deal and everyone knows which team they are on and what instructions to follow

I decided to have Mira on my team although she was against the idea however after a yet again a very heated argument went down that everyone witnessed, she agreed. finally. God only knows how. after everyone left to get ready she told me that it was such a good argument because everyone would say that we actually hate each other. 

I do not see the point in this but ok anything for my love. 

we are currently getting ready, like getting the equipments we need and getting dressed appropriately. 

"Aaron baby, should I wear the black leggings or shorts? I was also thinking so cargo pants?"

I am starring at her in shock, we are literally going to kill people. 

"hello I asked a question here?"

shit right. 

"whatever you want baby."

how the fuck should I know which freaking pants she should wear. oh shit, oh shit. 

"actually baby I think you should do the leggings because it is cold outside so you can't wear the shorts and the cargos you hate those pants. moreover with the leggings you could wear your long boots."

"that is right, you are right, yeah I am definitely wearing the cargos."

the fuck. I just said leggings. 

"you look good in all of them baby, so cargos it is I guess."

"Actually..."

"what birdie?"

"I am wearing the leggings with the long boots that is better."

I really wanted to smack my face. I literally just Said that like not a minute ago.

"I really did teach you how to think like a girl. saves me a lot of time."

I watched her get dressed, she wore the leggings with a long sleeved bodycon shirt and her long boots. she strapped on the gun holster and on her other thigh she had the knives. which are her specialty. 

when we first met she always carried with her a small dagger and that shit terrified me. I saw it in my nightmares.

ehgh gives me the shivers thinking about it. 

she was all done.

"how do I look?"

"hot as always."

"I know, thank you, thank you. at least if I die I would still look hot."

she was going to leave the room.

"no you are not leaving without this."

"come on I am not a baby."

"fine then no going."