chapter 37

(I WAS LISTENTING TO THIS SONG ON REPEAT WHILE WRITING THIS CHPATER

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(I WAS LISTENTING TO THIS SONG ON REPEAT WHILE WRITING THIS CHPATER. if you listen to it first and read the lyrics it might help you understand what might happen in the next few chapter.) 

*1 day later.*

Finally, Saturday has arrived—the day of our wedding. It's unbelievable that today has finally arrived. Years have passed as I've been pondering about how I can eventually prove to the world that she is mine. my queen.

the girls yesterday ejected Aiden and me from her home, claiming it is "bad luck" to meet the bride before the wedding. Though I always assumed it was only on the day of the wedding, I can't dispute with her,  because otherwise her Lebanese side would come out, which is not enjoyable. We are presently getting dressed in the suites that the venue has provided.

I heard the voice of the most obnoxious person on the planet Earth while I was responding to a last-minute email on my laptop. Any ideas?

if you guessed Leo then congrats you got it right. 

"hello people, I gave up my beauty sleep to be here. so no words until the matcha kicks in."

fucker, it is green tea for crying out loud. I will stick to my regular coffee. thank you so much. 

"AARON WHY ARE YOU WORKING ON YOUR WEDDING DAY?"

I thought he said no talking until...

"CLOSE THE DAMN LAPTOP RIGHT THIS MOMENT, Sinon je viendrai l'attraper et l'écraser contre le mur." (Otherwise I'll come grab it and smash it against the wall.)

oh shit the French is out. so I respectfully closed the laptop and put it away. 

When he and Mira become angry, they actually speak in their own tongues. despite the fact that I understand what Leo is saying, I get scared for my life when Mira speaks Arabic because I know the world would end if I breathed close to her. It would be great if she could speak her native Italian when she's angry. Technically speaking, her native languages are  French, Italian, and Arabic. given that her father is plainly Italian and her mother was French-Lebanese. Her dad held her grandfather in high regard throughout his time as the head of the French mafia, and I'm still not sure how he managed to get away with mistreating his wife and children.

"Aaron hurry up and put on your suit. it is almost time. what are you waiting for?"

Why am I frightened? I'm okay. Keep your cool. Everything will work out perfectly. In any case, I am getting married to the love of my life, which is what I wanted.

*1 hour later*

Right now, my parents and I are standing there at the door greeting the visitor. Tell me why I should be greeting them, please. Even though they are here for my wedding, that doesn't make it right.

"Congratulations don."

"Congratulations."

"wish you well."