chapter 38

we are finally married

we are finally married. we are currently in the back of the limo to god knows where. when we are supposed to be at party, wedding party. but Aaron said he has to take me somewhere important first.

"may I know where this place is."

"Mira baby for the 100th time, I said you will know soon."

"rude." bitch

I will not add anything because the driver is here otherwise, I would pulled out my small cute dagger and placed it against his neck.

in this case I have some other ways. he will lose it and I am here for it.

"so you desperately want me to switch in all Arabic? could have said so."

"tayab, linshof meen ana aw ainta. bas anaai abhibuka." (ok lets see me or you, but I love you.)

can I say those words out loud and in the language he understands no, I am scared to admit my feelings and lose him. because that what happened to all of the people I love. I lost them all. that is why I stopped using that word since. there are other ways I could show him that I Love him and care about him. but now I do not want to lose him so I am going to burry my feelings and let it go.

"no please lets not do that, here." he handed me a blind fold.

"whats that for?"

"just put it on, trust me."

I did and a few minutes later the car came to a stop and he exited the car and opened my door. he helped me down and I feel like I am staying on a pebbled ground.

where the hell are we at?

I heard the car drove off. so that means it is only us here.

he helped me walk down a little further. he stopped us and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"take off your blind fold birdie."

I did and the Moment my eyes saw whats in front of me I gasped.

"TELL ME THIS IS REAL."

"it is birdie, this ours. I love you."

I turned around and threw myself on him already bawling my eyes out.

"thank you, thank you."

he laughed and twirled us around.

I still can't believe he bought my childhood dream house. the beautiful large windows with lake overview. it is everything I wanted and this house in particular was my moms however my stupid sperm donor sold it, which is why it looks different. the pervious owners renovated it. which I am not so mad about. I finally have my dream house.

he stopped twirling us and I did not let go. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck and kissed him.

I am so grateful to have him in my life, I do not know where I would be now if I haven't met him that night, I thank my lucky stars for brining him my way. it is funny how we started hating each other and almost killing each other once and look at us now married and in our forever home.