chapter 18

I woke up feeling happy today

I woke up feeling happy today. because I am going to take my little sister and brother out for breakfast. they were super excited when I called last night and told them about the plan they are going to be missing school to spend the day with me. I could have taken them out on the weekend. but I have to travel to close a deal I made recently. 

while I was getting ready I ruined my mood but remembering that I have to see mom when I pick them up. ugh why did I do this to myself. 

it is ok just remember that Aaron you will be spending the day with your siblings and thats what only matters. 

although I am only going out with my siblings I still decided to wear a all black suit. because I have to stop by the warehouse house later and I am sure I am going to be lazy to come back home and change. because spending the day with these two devils drowns my energy. 

I called angel to make sure that she is awake and ready. also to inform her that I am on the way.

"hey princess are you ready?"

"duh I am at the door waiting for you. also ma said when you arrive meet her in the family room she has something important to tell you. oh and good luck, she is in a bad mood. so be careful. "

fucking hell. I really did not want to deal with her. I am sure she will ask the same questions. 

::::::::::::::::

"when are you going to get married?"

"when will you learn to be a responsible man and take over from your dad?"

"when are you planning to quit playing the bad playboy?"

"when are you going to give me a grandchild?"

I am currently standing in the middle of the what so called family room. she is sitting like a queen on the couch with her legs crossed and tight bun that she never changes. 

"ma you already know that I am getting married soon and as for a grandson, you already have one. and I will take over when I am married. "

"he is mute. I want a real one. " she yelled at me 

did she just call my son mute?

"Aaron I am sorry I did not mean..."

I am not taking her shit anymore. 

"ma you know damn well that he is not mute. he went through some really messed up and traumatizing shit that made him stop talking for a while."

"I know I am so sorry."

"If you are sorry then you would not have said that he is mute. from today and forward he is going to live with me. I should have never trusted you looking after him."

"Aaron I did it for you. to hide it from the media. you know what would have happened if this came  out?"

ah the media that is what she only fucking cares about. her image and gossip.