chapter 12

Have you ever wished for the angel of death to come right this second and take away the life, of the person sitting in front of you? just like that they are dead

well I have and I want to see my sperm donor falling down dead. maybe Rhodes too but sperm donor first.

My fucking wedding is in 3 weeks. thats like 21 days. what the fuck. I wanted to have my dream wedding. IT. IS. MY. WEDDING. but I guess it is not at the same time. it is fake after all. am I right?

how am I supposed to live with this duck. if we are together under the same roof for more than 10 minutes the whole house will blow up. reminds me of that one scene in Mr & Mrs. Smith.

I am still standing in my heels. uh my fucking feet hurts. although I wear heels all the time but when you Stand in them for a long time your feet swell and that is not fun. it fucking hurts.

fucking men and their discussions. I am surrounded with a lot of testosterone. like eww.

"lets call it a day gentlemen, we are done."

fucking finally about time.

"Mira you and Aaron talk,  after all you need to have a child together. you could go to your office and discuss a few things."

I did not hear a thing after the second part.

WE ARE WHAT NOW?

ME HAVING KIDS WITH RHODES?

ME PREGNANT?

NAHHH. HELLLL NAHHH.

"Mira, 37yawanh alghabih ro7e" (mira, you dumb animal go)

ah speaking in Arabic with me so that no one understands.

"6yab bdk shy tny" (ok, you want anything else.)

"l2 bs rwhy mn wgy" (no should go away from my face.)

fucking asshole.

I did not say anything to Rhodes. I went to the door and opened it.

"this way."

he looked and said nothing probably trying to understand what we said. haha good luck with that.

we stepped out of his office and as soon as I shut the door behind me. I exhaled.

finally. I was away from that asshole.

"so shall we."

"nah wait."

he looked at suspiciously. Raising one eyebrow.

I took my heels off. uhh I can finally feel my feet now.

he laughed.

that dumb duck.

"oh my gosh, you are short now. not that you weren't before. but omg you are short cute."

"shut. the. fuck. up."