chapter 10

I am at my sperm donors office

I am at my sperm donors office. apparently he has something important to tell. 

I am still mad at Rhodes, I just yelled and sweared a few times before I hang up. I will deal with him later. 

minutes later I am outside his door. I pushed it open and I saw a fucking nightmare, he was making out with some hooker. 

I literally wanted to throw up. 

he dismissed her and asked her to shut the door. 

he walked around the desk to stand in front of me. I was about to say that I did not know when...

he Slapped me. Hard. 

my face flew to the side and I could feel the pain throw my ear. 

it will leave a mark for sure. 

Don't cry. 

Don't cry. 

Don't cry.

"fucking piece of slut. did not I tell you to knock the door first before coming in?"

I Ignored him and that resulted in getting my hair pulled with a strong tug. 

I hissed at the pain. ouch. this mother fucker. I wanted to fight back but I could not do a thing. he is stronger than me. 

he pushed me hard, I fell on to the ground and he kicked my stomach. 

was a slap not enough?

I was at the brim of letting my tears fall. but I wanted to show him that I am strong and that he does not affect me. he was about to kick me again when there was a knock on the door. 

"get up you fucking piece of shit. no one will see you like this slut."

whoever is behind the door. I owe them with my life, no matter who they might be. they saved me and they don't know about it. 

I got up, fixed myself. I covered the side of my face with hair to hide the redness after that fucking slap. so that no ones knows a thing. 

"what are you waiting for, open the door slut."

he was already back at his chair looking innocent.

I obeyed and opened the door. 

it was Aaron with some guy. for some reason I was Kinda relieved. 

this is who I owe my life to? nah.

he looked at me and frowned. 

is the mark visible?

did I say something?

oh no my sperm donor is going to...

"come in."

he looked at me one more time and walked in. 

I did not know that he was coming here. as if my sperm donor shares everything with me. I can expect anything from him. I learned the hard way.