6. FANTASY

OH! MY! FREAKING! GOD!

i need to get out of here! i screamed in my head as i try to pry my hand out of ayberks grip.

"hey! hey! hey! rin! chawarin!" he abruptly encased me in his arms trying to pry me out of my panic. "breath, dear. theyre not gonna harm you, okay? im here." ayberk clamped my face in between his palms to get my attention away from the commotion before me.

"hi, ayberk!" it was a smiley man maybe around his 40s approached us accompanied by a brusque of man behind him. i nearly hid behind ayberk due to the man's imposing aura.

"oh, uncle. its nice to see you. hows maldives?" ayberk greeted the smiley man with a light peck on his cheek.

"still a paradise, darling. umn... is this him?" his uncle eyed me. he seems... umn... normal.

"oh, yes. sorry. uncle muren, uncle alex this is chawarin, my mate. rin, meet my uncles muren, the only human in this family and alex, my mothers older brother."

"n-nice to meet you sirs. sorry for my reaction earlier." i said while my voice still tremble at the fright i felt earlier.

"no, no... dont be sorry. were the ones who have to apologize to have you witness that. this familys youngest is a bit of a troublemaker. rest assured that that kid there, minny, is alright. its her granny natty thats been playing with her."

"oh..." i dont know what to say... welp!

"come dear, let me introduce you to the rest of them." ayberk said and pulled me in but i was a bit startled when muren grabbed my elbow. my breath hitched.

"the ever stoic ayberk. mind you, this is the first time he ever said anything nice and soft." he whispered to me but i guess the entire family heard it since i heard giggles and chuckles from them. ayberk just seems oblivious of them. is he really like that? so far, i always saw emotions from him. maybe im just a special case? hehe

as i looked ahead again, i dont see any wolf but... i saw another figure that wasnt there before. shes very pretty despite her age. if i were ever straight as a pole, despite her age, ill definitely court her.

i was taken aback, actually, by the strong presence of a person swirling a goblet at the dining table. its like i was being scanned. i was never this fearful even i was facing knives and bullets but in the presence of these people, i know danger when i am in one.

"so, rin. this is the rest of the family. family, meet chawarin." ayberk said curtly.

"what the hell, ay. is that the right way to introduce us? damn, you and your short words." a guy beside the heavy aura person said. he got a silver hair, same face as ayberk and... red eyes?

"hi, there chawarin. im arius, ayberks twin obviously." he reached out a hand and i reached for it as well out of courtesy. his hands temperature was way too cold from ayberks hand which was in mine still. ayberks hand was too hot compared to him.

"vampire." ayberk said below his breath.

what?! i knew my eyes grew wide from his remark and arius just smirked at him. do wolves and vampires clash? now i am hearing that theyre twins? how... headache!

"hi!" an angelic voice said and all i saw was an angel. this is the kid that theyre talking about and was in the mouth of that big wolf. she got waist length almost white hair and perfect braids on her head. she moves so gracefully as if she was dancing on her toes.

"h-hi." i replied quite at lost for words. shes really beautiful.

"im menelya by the way, call me minny. everybody does. im uncle ayberks niece from his cousin."

FREAKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara