8. DAYBREAK

a week has passed that i always caught ayberk doing the same thing at my rooms door. i really wanted to give in already and sleep with him on the same room and spare him always sleeping in his wolf form on the cold floor.

im planning to confront him during breakfast but he left in haste saying that they have a raid down south and hell be returning late

im planning to confront him during breakfast but he left in haste saying that they have a raid down south and hell be returning late. i dont know his position in his world but i could only guess that hes too important to be left out of it.

i grew restless by the hour worrying about his condition. something inside of me wants to bolt out of here and be with him and fight. i got this urges when i went into gangwars before but its not too intense like this. i wanted to see him and protect him. i know hes too capable to fend for himself but this nagging feeling never fades no matter how much i console myself.

i started to roam my eyes around the penthouse and it landed on a red bag with a laptop beside it. ill be starting school again. albeit a different one from my community college but school is school. i dont want to disappoint myself after promising that ill be dependent on myself no matter what. cause no matter how much pressure everyone puts on me, at the end of the day, every decisions that ill have to make will be my own choice, responsibility ensued afterwards. though it seems that him giving me this opportunity to continue my education was somewhat troubling and uncomfortable on his part since hes the one paying for it, he didnt asked for anything that made me question myself about accepting it. i want to repay him at the same time by knowing more about him. as what he said, im his mate. might as well, step into that shoes and be laid-back about it. i heard that wolves really are loyal to their mates and as per the stories his twin and his family told me about them, cheating is not in their dictionary otherwise someone will come like lightning and strike them hard till death. i know theyre joking, right? right?

i went over my school things and eyed the laptop that he got me. this brand is too expensive for my taste and to trot around school with it is too much of a hassle for me. might as well leave it here where im sure its stayed safe. i know how to operate it but this advance one, maybe i need ayberks help a bit.

i was doodling over my notebook when the doorbell rang. this floor as ayberk explained got only 2 units. one is ours and the other one was his twins, arius, who is so seldom to occupy it since hes always in their tower. whatever that means.

i went over the intercom and asked who was it.

"im lord ayberks secretary from his office below. his lordship called me to deliver some goods and food for your consumption, my lord." the lady replied.

lord?

really?

awkwaaaaaaard...

why are they calling him that and me as well... my whole body got goosebumps upon hearing that.

"um... sure... please come in." i said as i looked down at myself.

damn im only wearing my boxers! i ran to my room and pulled up some sweats and returned to open the door manually.