13. LINKED

CHAWARIN POV

"so deep!" i screamed once again in our 3rd day together as i rode on top of ayberk. weve been cooped up in this house and have only been sane for a mere 15 to 30 minutes to eat and shower each for the past 3 days. luckily ayberk had stocked our fridge for a calamity strike before our heats came. now that weve reached the 3rd day, i slowly felt the heat leave me for a peaceful hour in the morning and another 4 hours earlier in the afternoon. its already 2 in the morning and were still banging. ayberks stamina really confound me and even myself for lasting this long as well. this lust and love had been our drive and its really been an experience.

"more..." i whispered at ayberks ear knowing that every time i did so his whole ear and neck burned red. i was well rewarded after that as he stood up and plunged me right back at the damp bed. he plowed into me as i screamed my heart out. i grabbed his neck unto me as he pressed his bruised lips to mine.

i was startled by his hiss as i accidentally grazed my bites on his neck. i truly got back at him for his bite by ten fold at least. his neck and shoulder was a total wreck. i didnt realized that i had canines myself and i unknowingly bitten him too hard on his right side. well he did bit me on some other parts of my body, why couldnt i?

"hssss...." i felt his knot again. i dont know how many times he did that since the first two days had been a daze. i think we had covered every part of this house. yes, even on the kitchen counter-top, where we previously had our dinner together.

he collapsed on top of me, gasping for air. i think... were done. i swear im going to feel this tomorrow and i dont know what day will that be.

daybreak, i tried to pry ayberks arm from my waist. i really need to go number 1 or else ill do it in here.

"berk..."

"mmm?"

"beeerk... get off..."

"mmm..." jeez, he tightened his arm more.

"want me to pee here?"

"mhmmm..."

"okay..." not really doing it but its really fun to tease him.

"no! go, vixen!" he then let go of me but as soon as i stepped on my foot, i crashed. i cant feel my legs.

"berk, help."

"what? whats wrong?" i saw him peeked down on me.

"i cant walk. jeez, you monster! take responsibility, wolf!" im really pissed off but his laughter rang around the room making all my anger vanish just like that. "please, just help me. i really really wanted to go now."

"okay, dear. youre so cute like a hamster, you know that?" he picked me up like i was paper weight with just a hand as he swung my legs to his other arm. now i got a better look at my sane self, i can see multiple purple and blue bruises and some yellow ones. its healing apparently but still its so noticeable i could pass as a battered partner.

"now im a hamster, i thought i was a fox earlier?"

"did i say that? well, you seem to be like a fox with all that orange hair and tiny canines. maybe you are one?" he asked me and that made me thought, maybe i was. ill try to research on it if i got the time later.

he placed me on the open toilet and excused himself. afterwards, i saw myself in the mirror and checked out my neck while having much of my weight on my hand as i leaned over the counter. its really a wreck but im not sure if it hurt that much when he did them on my neck. i cant feel anything other than that scorching lust and need of him... to have him inside me that is.