epilogue

a year later

"AYBERK, YOU MUTT! COME HERE!" rin shouted from the bathroom.

"Wha-what happened? im feeding zain." ayberk almost ran from the kitchen towards their bathroom in their room, chest hammering, wondering what had happen to his mate. he found him on the edge of the tub clutching something white and elongated. "What?" he asked again seeing that his mate is still all flustered and pale and somehow like in shock.

"this." rin held up the thing he was holding as if it explains everything.

"what? what is it?"

"are you really playing clueless now, berk? im pregnant again, stupid." rin walked slowly past his dumbfounded mate and slammed the pregnancy test kit to his chest.

"h-how?" ayberk finally said.

"do i really have to explain that to you?" chawarin looked back at his still rooted mate.

chawarin trotted back down towards their kitchen where his toddler, zain, munches on his broccoli and cheese. he cant believe that zain will have a sibling this soon. he knows that they tend to mate without any protection since both of them really find it uncomfortable and ayberk doesnt want any altering medicine in rins system fearing that it might cause some unwanted side-effects. it just so happen that rins heat came back with a vengeance after months of living without it and at the same time ayberks rut came to complement his mates as well. they were both caught of guard and luckily it came when nat was present since the tots have their playdate scheduled. nat took zain away with yi in tow. a month after that, heres the result of that week-long banging.

moments later, rin heard his mate behind him and enclosed him into his arms.

"thank you, dear. you dont know how happy i am to have another piece of us." ayberk couldnt hold back anymore and teared up on his mates shoulder.

"yeah, since youve knotted me so many times, it will be a wonder if i dont end up pregnant. berk?" rin was all for it this time but he cant help the feeling that something bad might happen again.

"hmm?" ayberk looked up at him but still enclosing his dear mate to him.

"dont let anything bad happen to us again, okay? im scared that it might happen again for this one, it will really going to be my death ayberk." rin turned around and burried his face on his mates chest.

"never again, love. i assure you that." ayberk kissed rin forehead in adoration.

"eeeiiii!!!!" a squeal behind them startled the two of them and found their little one clapping his hands. zain was confirmed as a wolf like his father the moment he turned a year older when his eyes glowed red indicating his true blood alpha gender. his growth came fast afterwards. unlike human babies, zain could already sit on his own and even walked a bit. he could react like a 2 or 3 year in some aspects. rin sometimes was caught in suprise when zain called him across the hall or even found a black furball with diapers on the sofa. zains a bit special as per ayberk since he could willfully control his transformation at his early age and the only confirmation left is if his wolf could communicate with him as well. if it could then their son might inherit, if the necklace permits, his throne when he come of age.

all was calm and proper but in the penthouse next door to them where ayberks twin resides, loomed in loneliness and dispair. ayberk couldnt really do anything about it since their mom got involved with his singer before their granny gulf knocked some sense into him. he just hopes that arius will pull through and his singer will welcome him with open arms despite his nature.

BANG!

rin and his mate was startled at the loud noise coming from hallway.

"wait here, rin." ayberk walked up front and found his twin brother all tidied up as if going to an office.

"where you going?" ayberk asked.

"at mss. did you forget im the president of that company?" arius replied smoothing out his hair and suit.

"no, but.... why? you never gave any attention to that company unless you are told to."

"im on the end of my tightrope, berk. ive had enough of waiting. my singer is already of age and suffering. ill go see him even if mom opposed to it. ive only held him twice, first when i found him and second when he was totally unconscious. im totally a mess now, berk. ill go insane if ill stretched it for more and trust me, i know you know how am i when im on my wits end." arius said clearly uncomfortable now.

"go, bro. you know im always on your side."

"thanks, berk."

"introduce us when everything calms down, okay?" ayberk shouted after his twin rounded the corner for the elevator.

"sure thing." the other shouted back. though they are all opposites, hes still his brother and his twin at that. a vampire and a werewolf from an unusual threesome of mates.

pile in ayberks mate who is a kitsune born out of a human host, how freaking twisted can you get?

end 🏳️‍🌈