15. PEST

were just savoring our time that morning at our room fresh from our morning sexercise with all the draperies and some old fashioned chairs and stuff, well, what can i say, the four posted bed really been handy

were just savoring our time that morning at our room fresh from our morning sexercise with all the draperies and some old fashioned chairs and stuff, well, what can i say, the four posted bed really been handy. i was so afraid that we might break the antique bed. but ayberk whispered that the bed will withstood any banging from a true blood alpha stating that as evidence, his grandparents bed still remain intact. i was so blissed out when suddenly, the door blasted open.

half of my body was on top of ayberks that time and he was laying on his back caressing my own as he peppered me with kisses

half of my body was on top of ayberks that time and he was laying on his back caressing my own as he peppered me with kisses. i was so startled that i hugged ayberk like a vice-clamp tight making him flip me over like i weigh nothing. now, hes on top of me and cupping my head to his chest. he nearly swallowed my whole body as if protecting me and snarled loud at the person by the door. now i know why hes the king of the wolves and i know im not a wolf myself but i could feel the weight of his command when he snarled at that person. i dont ever want to be the receiving end of that snarl.

"f-forgive me, my l-lord. i didnt... didnt mean to intrude." i could only hear his mousy voice from where ayberk placed me at the center of his body.

"GET OUT!" ayberk growled once again, his teeth i could hear clacking at each of his words.

"b-but..."

"OOOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. i swear i felt the whole castle shook at his voice. and im not exaggerating.

not a minute later, i heard a light click of the door knob as it closed. ayberk slumped his weight on me as he exhaled his anger out of his system

"distract me... please... i dont want to shed blood so early in the morning." ayberk murmured on my ear. well, what could be the best distraction but sex?

i reached for his neck and pulled myself up to kiss his lips.

------------>>>>>

AYBERK

i was already at my office here in the castle and my mate insisted that hell explore the castle by himself. of course, i let him but not without his shadows.