12. TOUCH

AYBERK POV

rins scents been leaking in the corridor where am at and that freaking room 5 is at the end of it. its his heat. my presence may have triggered his body to slowly awaken it but isnt this too soon? i know i really want to mark him as mine as soon as i had known that hes the one but the rationality in me restricts my instincts and was thankful for it.

as i drew near the room, i had expected to feel crazed and incoherent and just followed my instinct but then again, im sane. more in tune to the scent actually. its as if i was guided and urged to protect its owner. my chest feels warm and i felt my eyes itch. but im growling... why?

zee?

MATE... HEAT... MARK... CLAIM

over the past weeks that rin was with me, this is the first time zee sounded like that. hes a talkative wolf in contrast to me. maybe hes trying to suppress himself as well as per my request to wait for rins approval.

approval be damned now!

hes in his heat and as far as i was educated about this, its painful for them unless satiated by their alpha. i should have known. rins a bit feverish earlier and he unknowingly rubs his stomach when we rode for his first period class. and his scent is a bit stronger than normal.

i was in front of he door for room 5 when i hear someone inside sobbing. i nearly ripped open the door.

--------------->>>>>

CHAWARIN POV

i dont know how i got inside the car right now but i know that its ayberks. the scorching heat inside my body slowly dessipates because of his scent but what i dont understand is im wet. not at the front but at the back. im leaking something and i dont know what it is.

im scared.

whats happening to me?

a little while later ayberks scent passed before me as if he was leaning into me.

"dear? rin? can you open your eyes?" ayberks soft voice permeats the cloud thats been hovering over my head.

"cant..."

"good you can hear me." i felt the car jolt to a stop but im still so dizzy i felt like floating. "grab my neck and dont let go please. i need us up in the penthouse before your heat goes in full wave."

i dont know what hes talking about but i cant move a limb. "help..."

"i will. i will. just hang in there." he looped my arms over his shoulders and carried me with my legs around his torso. it smells so good up here. i unconsciously followed the scent and it led me to the crook of his neck.

its so sweet, i want to lick it.

i did.

so satisying but its not enough.

a couple of minutes later i felt my back straightened up on a soft bed but it felt cold... too cold... freezing...

"berk..." i want him. where is he? a moment later, i heard a russle and saw him pop up from the foot of the bed.

"yes, dear. im here." he hovered over me and threw something above my head.

"dont... go..." my eyes are closed and i cant seem to pry them open. its just too bright. i dont know whats happening to me anymore. everythings so new to me. everything that my skin touched are too cold. all that made sense was ayberks touches made me feel calm. hes warm. everything that he touched felt a train of warmth with it. i want more.

more

more

i felt his hand caress my ear as he kissed me as if hes quenching his thirst. the caresses he made at my ear, my neck, shoulders, and on my chest made me moan uncontrollably.