18. PUNISHMENT

CHAWARIN POV

"berk, would you mind me and nat go to some shopping at the mall tomorrow after school?" i asked hoping that hell let me. its been 2 weeks since my last break down and my worried mate made me meet my doctor for some quick check-up. apparently being too stressed was not good for our pup. its so funny calling our child as pup. its like im a pregnant dog. dont get me wrong, im not mocking or being rude. its just that everyone in the family uses that term so its normal.

im already at my stable stage but that didnt made ayberk less frantic when were outside. like when i was introduced to the werewolf society in a grand ball organized by ayberks papa ethan himself. we were required to wear all white and the rest of the royal family be in black. it was so breathtaking, my knees almost collapsed on me. im so used to dirt, muck and degraded all my life that if ever i was told that ill be wearing this soft, elegant and ultimately over the top expensive suits, then having all the food that i could eat and just living the life that i could be myself without any pretenses, ill smack their faces black and blue. prejudices are still there since im just a nobody in their world but i can manage. ive lived being called a freak and all that all my life by my parents, their taunts and namecalling are nothing but buzzed whisper passing through my ear. me being pregnant was an embargoed information for now since if word came out, ill be a living moving target with a red light flashing on my head wherever ill go. not that im worried much since ayberk and his mom assured me that ill be totally untouched by unworthy people.

as such im dying to have some freedom with my now friend nat

as such im dying to have some freedom with my now friend nat. hes been a total comfort to me. no, im not using him as my errand boy so to speak. hes a geniune person period. well, the reason first and foremost was that he bakes really nice cakes which are all my favorites. as a matter of fact hes now living in the apartment a floor below us. hes been my constant companion whenever ayberk goes to work.

now that my bellys a bit noticeable but not yet that pronounced, ayberks been rubbing it non-stop. be it on our leisure time in the afternoon or not, all night. im not annoyed though. i like it. i feel so safe in his arms i could sleep away the day. but because of that ayberks becoming so territorial even nat was once swatted away from me when we hugged the usual way. like squishing ourselves to the other. i bended my body away from him though since my instincts already kicked in to protect my own stomach but i cannot let my jelly bean go away without that tight hug.

 i bended my body away from him though since my instincts already kicked in to protect my own stomach but i cannot let my jelly bean go away without that tight hug