9. ORANGE

AYBERK POV

i laid down on my sheet savoring the soft fabric for once since i spent so many nights by rins door. tell me im possessive that i couldnt let go of a time not having his scent around me. zee became calm enough to lay down in the open like that beneath his door. it was never like that with zee. even before, weve been too short fuse, we could have a brawl whenever. but now that rins with me in this same space, hes becoming a puppy.

i know i have to have restraint this night, otherwise ill scare him away

i know i have to have restraint this night, otherwise ill scare him away. true blood alphas, like what granpa mew said before, are way too scary when the situation demands it and when their ruts came. ive lived this long with my rut only came twice and thats abnormal as per granpa. it should have been once every 2 or 3 months at most. im just hoping now that hell be sleeping with me on the same bed, that my rut wont come. he needs to adjust to this way of life first before i push myself on him.

as far as what he told me, hes been all alone nearly his entire life. his family doesnt care much about him. im
just hoping that i could maybe be a family to him. ive been waiting for him my entire life, im not planning on ever letting him go because of my actions. i dont want to give anything that could be a reason for him to ever leave me. i cant take it if time will come that hell reject me.

sometime later, i scented a wary fume from beyond my door. hes here and hes thinking something that he thought ill do. marking him. dont judge me, i wanted to really. i dont want flies buzzing around him when he go to his campus tomorrow. hes too cute and pretty for his own good. its a wonder he wasnt assaulted in the
streets. But i also know that marking him means that ill be having him and it wont just going to be a night.
wolves like us marks our mates for a few days or a weeklong until our heats dessipates. marking triggers our ruts and in his case hell be in heat as well. i know for a fact that hes an omega but i dont know what creature he is. ive been with him these past few weeks and i know now that hes not a wolf. hes too light footsteps are one and two hes got an air of elegance and grace that he kept on hiding behind his clothed self but the way he moves betrays it. omegas are timid by nature be it a dominant or not but hes not one when hes at a disadvantage. he perks up and stand on his own and fight whoever it was. other than that so far, i kept on having orange streaks of fur from wherever he sat on and its everytime he scratched the back of his head as if due to a habit. it not much like a streak of it or two but... orange? do wolves have that vivid tinge in their fur? i know some wolves who have that but that bright? no... hes something else.

a round of knocks from my door lift me out of my thought and i just smiled as i opened my bedroom door.

"umn... sorry for intruding your space like this. ive... ive been..." he stammered. he really do look like a hamster sometimes.

"dont worry, dear. im here and i wont be anywhere where you cant follow. okay? get inside and feel free to do anything youd like." i told him and ive never been this too honest of my intention before. i feel so at ease with him.