announcements

hi dear readers,

arius' story is on the mend

heres the preview

i hope youll find it interesting and intriguing

thanks so much for reading my books and i hope i entertained you well and had a great time.

SIREN'S CALL

have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who could save me from myself, i find it rather disheartening. i could only see the admiration, the thrill in the eyes of those who heard me. i could only see the leers, the jealousy and the pretentious facade of the people around me due to what i have. that one thing that i could only hope for may never be in existence. how did i ever make it this far when everyone around me only has been driven by what i rake due to hard work and talent? how did i ever survive knowing that im alone in this bubble all my life? my parents barely recognize my existence except during payday. my sister rode on to the fame i accumulated through the years ive been slaving away for and became a hot sensation over night without much of a hassle. can i let myself be miserable through the smiles i gave everyday since i was 16 in front of countless cameras around me? no, they wont allow it. im very much an actor in this aspect and although only a glimmer, im proud of it. i endured. until when?

ive been protecting you ever since ive found you that day by the sea. ive been lurking in the dark looking at your sunny smiles whenever i could possibly be around you. i know the pain that ive put you in but i could not get myself appear in your life knowing that i could easily wreck it with just a flick of my finger. i am not a creature of the sun, much less of that of the moon. i could only bring you to my dark world if i would ever bring myself in front of you. as much as i could, ill provide for you. ill support you. make that generous and innocent smile linger on forever on those lips that i long to capture in mine. your voice that you never knew where it came from, made my whole soulless self hope for the light that you bring. i may be a creature of the night, cold and impure but i still long for your warmth and soft touch thats very much has been the reason i breathe, the reason for my sanity. ive been preparing for this encounter for so long, im loosing all the confidence i supposed to have. hold on for me, my baby. my singer. im coming.

----->>>>>

i dont know if ill do an epilogue for FREAK since i find it all stitched up and done. well, maybe if i read some of your comments suggesting ideas for the epilogue I MIGHT do it and honor you for a shoutout in it... well see...

------>>>>>

once again thank you so much for the votes and comments. i might not be too vocal in replying, rest assured im reading them and forever greatful for your time and interest in them.

see you on my future stories.

"an it harm none, do thy will. "

love lots,

kheinnox 🏳️‍🌈☺️😘😺❤️🐺🎉☀️❤️🌻