27. BROKEN

CHAWARIN POV

the morning after, i felt my body complain about what had transpired yesterday. i felt so heavy not because of my huge belly but of my chest. i cant help to feel like this. so thoroughly torn from the trust i gave ayberk. the trust that i willfully gave the moment i fell for him but with just a sweep of circumstances, he gave in and let me... us be in danger. i cant console myself anymore than the fact that he TRIED to thwart the scheme away from us. just due to this fact, i should be lifted from this miserable emotions but i need his reassurance. i want him to promise... no... not a promise but act accordingly to what he see fit for the both of us, not just for his family but for his brewing one as well as his first priority. i tried to be reasonable but ive been through too much blood just to have this loving family and ill give retribution to whomever it was due... just this once itll be ethan at the end of my knife but then again hes immortal. ill just waste what little of my strength left to carry this baby inside me.

now i need my baby daddy.

and im hungry.

im huge.

im wobbly.

im walking past his study and i bet hes there. i could smell him with me being beside the door and due to the fact that i could hear his voice murmuring. i guess hes talking to someone.

i proceeded to the kitchen and readied my ingredients for a simple breakfast of toast, egg and hotdogs with a glass of warm milk.

i placed my finished meal on top of the counter and my warmed milk and circle around the island to reach for a high stool to sit on

i was about to sit but the feeling of a pop and a pinch of pain underneath me made me concerned. i dont feel any more than a bit of discomfort so i regarded it as nothing but a bit of preggo situation.

as soon as i stepped a foot, a gush of water trickled down my legs. i swear im not peeing cause ill know if i am.

"... berk..." i called out.

"dear... ill have to go to moms to sort out what happened yesterday." ayberk said still his head hanging low. hes still feeling guilty. i bet he didnt see the pool of water underneath me from where he was standing and i bet the heavens that im on the onset of having our kid.

suddenly a wave of pain made my knees buckle under me and made me kneel. "arrrgh..."

"dear?"

"STUPID AYBERK!" i yelled my heart out when another wave hit me. yes im numb to pain from all the experience that ive been through but this wave made me buckle and yell. it felt like im being sliced open alive.

"oh shit!" this is the first time i ever heard him cuss in front of me and if im not in this situation right now, ill be shocked and mock him but then again not. i felt him lifting me off the floor and carried me himself down the lift. as soon as we reached the basement parking we were greeted by our van and 2 armored van convoy. i dont know how they were alerted but then again, my mate is a mafia lord and king of wolves. should i expect any less?