30. KNEE

"as much as i want to ravish you here and now, dear, we have a party to go to." ayberk breathlessly said closing his eyes as if controlling himself. chawarin could only nod in reply given that he goes limp on his mates arm.

that kiss was redemption.

that embrace was assurance.

that gaze was possession.

rin stood straight up and even out his clothes. moments later two she wolves whom he recognized as the same people who helped him into this ridiculous clothes earlier, helped him once again to fix all the kinks and what-not on him.

"see you at the grounds, dear." ayberk said tucking a loose hair on rins ear and caressed his puffy cheeks in the process.

"whatever youre planning ayberk kirigun be sure that it doesnt put me or your son to any more joepardy, or else, im gone." rin said as he pretended to straighted his mates shirt. "you know that im serious about this, right?" rin looked up at his mate eyes glowed as if claiming that not only his wrath but also the heavens will be at his side on this. ayberk never felt shivers down his spine like this before.

"if i ever had any plan that could put you again in danger rin, im sure that i will communicate it with you beforehand. ive learned my lesson, dear. youre my mate. my life. my heart. my other half." ayberk took his hand and put them on his chest. "without you, i could never be whole, dear. i may have underestimated a bit about your human background, i admit, but you can hold your own, rin. you being human was never the issue. if not, im thankful for it. you made me human, rin. if you never crossed my life, i may have remained like i was before or even much worse. dont you know, when a werewolf goes on his life without his mate, he eventually goes mad and be on rampage unconciously?"

"really?" rin was a bit shocked in horror to hear that. if he were in the position of those people who got their mate but was kidnapped, he would probably go amok around the royalties just to get results. but what if they didnt meet like the way they did before? what if itll be later in their lives? what will be of ayberk? what would have happened to him? chawarin just smirked at the last thought he had. he would probably been chopped into fine bits by his parents and their friends.

"really. what had happened between us was harsh but it served its lesson and im not going through that again. ill fight my way even if its against family, dear. i promise you that." ayberk said as he gazed into his lovely mate who was being fussed over by the two women.

"i dont need promises, ayberk."

"you want actions, i get it." ayberk smirked at his mates aversion to promises. "ill go find zain. im sure they all give in to his whims and im afraid we wont see the cake anymore if they let him."

"zains still young, ayberk. he wont have cake, yet."

"no but his uncles will on his stead."

"go get them, wolfy." with that ayberk walked out all dashing and pretty much prince charming material. but on the way to the ground ayberk let go of his control and was then greeted by the hammering of his heartbeat on his chest. now that everythings been smoothen out, his plan is an all go.

he never felt like this before... his hands all sweaty, his sweating bullets on his forehead and hes fidgety all over.

"dude, if im not sure youre the king of the wolves, i would have teased you that youll faint at any moment now. youre all flushed." yi said out of nowhere.

ayberk swallowed a lump on his throat and asked the whereabouts of his son.

"hes with lord arius."

"what?"