Chapter 123: Military Grain Pills

_2 PM, Shanhai Council Chamber._

"Everyone, we will now officially start the discussion for Battle of Zhuolu. First thing, I would like to know how many soldiers will each and everyone of you bring along." Ouyang Shuo was the first to speak.

Everyone proceeded and reported their ranks. Mulan Yue and Gong Chengshi were third viscounts, each could bring 100 men. Xunlong Dianxue was a second viscount with 200 men. Bai Hua was the highest among the 4, she was a first viscount with 300 men. The four of them can bring a total of 700 men, lesser than Ouyang Shuo alone.

After they finished counting the number of troops, Ouyang Shuo continued saying, "The battlefield, namely the Battle of Zhuolu, according to the historical data, it would be split into two factions- The Yellow Emperor, Huangdi and the God of War, Chiyou. Regarding to which faction to select, what thoughts do all of you have? Notice beforehand, I will join the faction of Huangdi the Yellow Emperor."

Gong Chengshi made a speechless face and said: "Brother, you had already chosen the faction, then why still ask us?"

Ouyang Shuo too was a little embarrassed, he faked a cough and said: "*cough* Well, there are no obligations for allies in the alliance to choose the same faction, I am just telling you what faction I selected, even if we choose opposite sides, it will be completely alright. Moreover, when each of the alliance members have their own interests in the future, it will be inevitable for them to choose different factions."

Xunlong Dianxue nodded understandingly, smiled and said: "Brother Wuyi is correct. If one day in the battlefield, you want to subdue this faction's general while he would like to subdue the other faction's general, then it will be necessary to choose the opposite factions, this is very normal. Plus, choosing opposite factions might not be a bad thing at all, we might be able to acquire intelligence and information from each other." Xunlong Dianxue was worthy of his name as the "Mission-madman", he was able to grasp the idea of the game easily and better than the others.

Mulan Yue was the first to choose, with a sweet voice she said: "Since brother Wuyi had chosen Huangdi, then I will follow him as well. I only have 100 men and I am relying on brother Wuyi for protections."

"No problem!" As for Mulan Yue, Ouyang Shuo had a good impression of her. Moreover, Mu Guiying alone was worthy of over hundreds of men.

"I too, will join Huangdi's faction." Bai Hua next.

"So will I." then following by Gong Chengshi.

Only Xunlong Dianxue grinned and said: "I instead find Chiyou's faction more interesting, as the defeated party of the battle in the history, there might be a few missions and rewards worth exploring."

"Alright, so this will be it." Shuo said.

As the reincarnated one, Ouyang Shuo decided to disclose a few small tips to his allies. Of course, in order for them to not speculate too much, his choice of words were filled with euphemism, he said: "For the battle to come, I have a few guesses, let us discuss all of it."

"Please speak!" The four answered in unison.

Ouyang Shuo nodded and said: "Firstly, it is about matters regarding logistics. Have all of you ever thought of it, the era of Huangdi and Chiyou still belongs to the slash-and-burn historic era. The lord players that will participate in the battle will probably be numbered around 100. In average, every lord will bring 200 soldiers, that will accumulate to a total of 20,000. When split into 2, that will be 10,000 per faction. Do you think, that Huangdi's Youxiong tribe and Youchi's Nine Li tribe can afford the food for such a large army?"

Xunlong Dianxue shook his head and said: "Definitely not, it will only be good enough for them to feed their own mouths, they wouldn't have enough foods for us. Brother Wuyi's meaning is, the expeditionary team will have to bring our own food? But it will be a problem to transport such an amount of food. We only have a limited amount of space, we can't save some for the logistics squad. Otherwise, how could we go to war? One would rather do nothing at all."