Chapter 155: World's First County

The moment Heiqi surrendered, a system notification sounded out from Ouyang Shuo's ear.

_"System notification: Congratulations player Qiyue Wuyi for leading Shanhai Town and successfully passing the test, officially upgrading to grade 1 county."_

_Just at that moment, a golden light shot up from the lord's manor into the sky and spread out wide. The glow stretched out to the new boundaries of the territory before disappearing._

_"System notification: Congratulations player Qiyue Wuyi for upgrading to a grade 1 county. Town grade lord's manor automatically upgraded to county grade lord's manor. Randomly selecting 3 basic county grade buildings, player can choose one."_

"System notification: random selection complete, the 3 buildings are Chenghuang Temple, teahouse, and jail, please choose!"

"I choose Chenghuang Temple!"

"System notification: The building has been automatically built. Player, please take a look!"

Following which a ring of system notifications sounded.

"System notification: Congratulations player Qiyue Wuyi for becoming the first player in the Chinese region to upgrade to a grade 1 county. Rewarded 2200 merit points!"

"System notification: Congratulations player Qiyue Wuyi for becoming the first player in the Chinese region...."

"System notification: Congratulations player Qiyue Wuyi..."

As compared to the village and township stages, the county stage merit points rewards were double.

The moment the notification went out, the Chinese region was in an uproar. Shanhai Town's upgrade came out of the blue. For the past two days, players had just witnessed Bengalore Town and Free Town failing to upgrade. Everyone thought that all the lord players would learn their lesson and delay their upgrade applications.

Who would have thought that Shanhai Town would still go ahead and do the impossible? Most crucially it had actually succeeded. The Chinese region players felt like they had witnessed history.

Sure enough, shortly after the system notification, a world notification sounded.

_"World notification: Congratulations player Qiyue Wuyi for being the first player in the world to upgrade to grade 1 county, rewarded 4000 merit points, 4000 reputation points, given the title of World's First County!"_

_"World notification: Congratulations player Qiyue Wuyi for being the first player in the world.."_

_"World notification: Congratulations player Qiyue Wuyi..."

_

A strong sense of pride and honor burned in the hearts of all the Chinese players. Many of them were excited. Some who were rash and didn't want to exit and voice their thoughts on the forums spent one gold to shout on the country channel. Anyways, one gold was affordable in the current state of the game.

"1st floor: Qiyue Wuyi has brought glory to the country, amazing!"

"2nd floor: nicely done Qiyue Wuyi!"

"3rd floor: another world first, so amazing!"

"4th floor: Qiyue Wuyi I want to give birth to a monkey with you!"

......

Ouyang Shuo obviously didn't have energy to bother about the country channel, as he had many things to deal with.

After Heiqi surrendered, Ouyang Shuo ordered Lin Yi to bring the raider cavalry back to the barracks. The organization of the troops would be discussed the next day.