Chapter 160: Fallen Moon Guild

Staying on topic, Sun Xiaoyue received Ouyang Shuo's guild token and was thinking about setting up the guild. She didn't have any heart to continue shopping.

She turned around and looked at her buddies. "Luoluo, let's set up a guild and play together."

Luoluo's full title was "Fallen Leaf of Autumn". She was a 21 year old university student, an intermediate alchemist, and Sun Xiaoyue's best friend in the game. "Setting up a guild? How do we have enough money? The guild token is very expensive. We can't exactly buy a copper token right?"

Sun Xiaoyue took out the black iron guild token from her storage bag and raised it in the air, saying gleefully, "Look, what is this?"

"Ya, a black iron guild token."

"Thats right!"

"Xiaoyue, when did you become so rich, you took out 200 gold a few days ago and it was already scary enough, now you take out a black iron guild token. This token costs 200 gold." Luoluo looked at Sun Xiaoyue. "Say the truth Xiaoyue, do you have a sugar daddy?"

Sun Xiaoyue's face turned red and her embarrassment turned into fury. "Stupid brat, what are you saying? This was sent to me by my friend. It's not free, I actually sold my body for it."

"Ha? I thought you said you didn't have a sugar daddy, now you even sold your body?"

"You..." Sun Xiaoyue knew that this time she couldn't explain herself, and she didn't want to continue on with this topic.

"Anyways I'm going to set up a guild, so would you like to join in?"

As expected, Luoluo excitedly said, "Join, of course I'll join. The black iron rank guild token has a specialty. And also, I want to be the deputy guild leader."

Sun Xiaoyue once again had control and said excitedly, "You want to be the deputy leader?"

"En."

"Call me older sister and I'll agree."

"Ya, but we are the same age and even the same month, so why should I call you older sister?"

"Are you going to call me that? If not, your deputy guild leader position is going to fly away."

Luoluo suddenly went right next to Xiaoyue and dragged. "Sister~ Sister~"

"Tsk, you might as well have not even called..."

"I don't care, I've already called you. Quick, let's go register!"

Sun Xiaoyue rolled her eyes and said, "What's the rush, call Hui Tuban and the rest. We can't have only the two of us in the guild right?"

"Right right, let's send a pigeon letter and ask them to meet us us at Yamen."

......

_Dali Region Yamen_

Sun Xiaoyue and Luoluo reached there first, and 10 minutes later, 3 male players walked over.

Seeing the 3 males that were late, Luoluo grumbled, "Ya, you're really guys, actually making us two girls wait for you..."

"Big miss, we rushed over from the school." The one that spoke had an average body. He looked normal and his name was Wuchi. However, as his Chinese name was pronounced the same as shameless, he was thus called that. They all studied at the imperial city architectural college but their main course was bridge design.

Wuchi and Luoluo were boyfriend and girlfriend in real life. It was through Wuchi that Xiaoyue met Luoluo and became best friends.

Of the other two males, one was slightly thin and was called Hui Tuban. From his ID, one would know that he specialised in city planning.