Chapter 188: Cooperation

At noon, Ouyang Shuo was in Lord's manner, as he took care of Xie Siyun. He had received Sun Xiaoyue's reply, and he knew that she would be bringing a bunch of players to Shanhai County in the afternoon.

The players that she brought over were split into two groups.

The most important group was the professionals. A total of 30 professionals including ship maker, economist, chemist, doctor, mechanic, engineer, agriculture, and many other professions.

The 30 professionals and their family totaled at 150 people. Each was arranged a 2000 square meter courtyard.

The 2nd portion were the members of the Fallen Moon Guild, who also brought their family.

As of now, Fallen Moon Guild had a total of 400 members. When Sun Xiaoyue announced that Shanhai County was willing to accept fallen moon members, 350 of them instantly agreed to move there.

The remaining 50 weren't willing to move, as they had already gained a footing in the imperial city. As their wills were different, so would their paths differ from one another, hence, Sun Xiaoyue kicked them out of the guild.

The members of the guild brought their families along and numbered a total of 1850. In addition to the 150 people of the professional team, a total of 2000 people teleported over from Dali.

The core members of the Fallen Moon Guild were the alchemist Luoye, the bridge designer Wuchi, city planner Hui Tuban, map plotter Jiu Duanxian as well as Sun Xiaoyue's two ex-roommates—Qinruo and Pan Qiaoqiao. As for their two boyfriends, they had the combat occupation, so they could only be normal members.

Ouyang Shuo arranged the core members into the official residence quarters. Each person took up a courtyard of around 1000 square meters. The remaining members were assigned to the residential area and were each given a basic courtyard.

Sun Xiaoyue moved to Shanhai County, so she couldn't teleport back to Dali. Furthermore, since Consonance studio's Qingfeng Pavilion was located there, Ouyang Shuo would rather just shift Fallen Moon out of there.

With that, Fallen Moon would become the first guild to locate themselves in Shanhai County and probably the only one that will.

Ouyang Shuo planned that if the work occupation players in Snow-War Rose wanted to move to Shanhai County, they would all be taken into Fallen Moon Guild.

Sun Xiaoyue rushed over from Dali and also brought what the Cui family had asked her to give to Cui Yingyu.

The Cui family had packed the gift into two large wooden boxes, one filled with the jewelry she usually wore and the other filled with gold, a full 10 thousand.

Based on their words, the 10 thousand gold was her allowance. As expected from a huge business group, their riches weren't something that Shanhai County could compare to.

Cui Yingyu didn't keep the money they sent by her side. Instead, she saved it into the Four Seas Bank, which became the biggest saving deal since its establishment.

When she saw that her older sister had an additional 10 thousand gold savings, Qing'er was so envious. She started to think about when she too could save up so much.

In truth, based on the profitability of the garment workshop, she would save 10 thousand gold sooner or later.

Cui Yingyu stored the money into Four Seas Bank. Every month, she could get 100 gold interest.

If Four Seas Bank could loan out this large sum of gold, they could get 300 gold in interest. One in one out, they would get a 200 gold profit a month.

This was the way that the Four Seas Bank earned money.