Chapter 128: Battle of Zhuolu (Part 2)

In Yellow Emperor City, after a small dispute, the registration point became calm once again.

Ouyang Shuo smoothly met up with Bai Hua, Mu Lanyue and Gong Chengshi. What made them surprised was that Feng Qiuhuang also chose to join the Yellow Emperor camp.

With the close relationship of the original Six Tyrants of Handan, it was impossible that Feng Qiuhuang didn't know that Di Chen would choose the Yellow Emperor camp. Like how Chun Shenjun and Zhan Lang who chose to bring the Chunqiu Alliance, and the Blood Metal Alliance chose to join the Chiyou camp. If the reason was to be in the same camp as Ouyang Shuo, then it wouldn't have made sense. After all, Ouyang Shuo didn't tell her that he would choose this camp.

Feng Qiuhuang was a 3rd class earl, bringing in 500 men. After registering, she took the initiative to walk to Ouyang Shuo and smiled, "Why, lord Wuyi, are you surprised with my choice?"

Ouyang Shuo nodded. "That's right. I was about to suspect our Shanhai Alliance had a mole and told you. If not, why would it be so coincidental?"

"Cough cough." Gong Chengshi, upon hearing Ouyang Shuo's words, started coughing. In truth, it was Gong Chengshi who'd told Feng Qiuhuang.

Ouyang Shuo stared at Gong Chengshi, startled, "That's not true, right? I just randomly guessed it. You traitor, putting hoes over bros."

Gong Chengshi was embarrassed and laughed. "Cough cough, brother Wuyi... this... the weather is nice today. Let's talk about a better topic. With lord Feng's addition, our numbers are far higher than Di Chen's, isn't that a good thing?"

Mu Lanyue ridiculed him. "You were obviously charmed and still feel good about it. Brother Lion knows no shame."

Gong Chengshi's face turned red. "Yue yue, you shouldn't tease your brother like this."

"Ok, time is about up. We should go meet with our forces and find a suitable place to make camp. If not, we will have to sleep in the wilderness." Ouyang Shuo didn't want to pursue the situation.

After assembling the forces, the 2000-man squad waltzed out of the city.

Consonance Town's Bai Hua, Tsing Yi, and Hong Ying all followed along. Out of the 4 flowers, only Zi Luolan stayed back to defend the territory. Bai Hua brought a 300-man strong squad, who were all cavalry. Their historical figure also made an appearance. He was Zhang Liao, one of Three Kingdom, Overlord Cao Cao's 5 generals.

Zhang Liao and Zi Wenyuan were from Yamen Mayi . He had once worked under Ding Yuan, Dong Zhuo, and Lu Bu.

After the Battle of Xiapi, he followed Cao Cao. Under his charge, he gained many military rewards and accolades. He got out of the white horse trap together with Guan Yu, invaded Donghai, attacked Yuanshang in Ye city, and led the killing of Wuhuan in White Wolf mountain and many others.

After the Battle of Ruxu, Cao Cao appointed Zhang Liao, Lidian, and Lejing. Zhang Liao had defended against Sun Wu's attack, and in the 20-year Battle of Xiaoyaolu, used 7000 warriors to defeat an army of 100 thousand. That battle shocked Jiangdong and caused Zhang Liao's reputation to soar, becoming one of the generals remembered in history.

When Cao Ren came to power, he asked Zhang Liao to continue defending Sun Quan. In Huang Chu's 2nd year, he got an illness. While he was down with the serious illness, Sun Quan was very anxious for him. The 3rd year, he defeated Lufan while carrying the illness. The same year he died in Jiangdong, living for 54 years.

On the side of Fallen Phoenix Town, apart from Feng Qiuhuang, the core players included Qingluan. Their 500 strong force, apart from their 300 sword shield soldiers, included 200 archers. The General was a basic rank General Diqiu.