Chapter 126: Speculation

After the frolicking, the 4 sisters stopped and came back to the topic. Tsing Yi hugged a Mashimaro doll, sat on the couch and said, "Yesterday's trip, it gave me a big shock. Shanhai is way stronger than I thought it was. Way beyond the imaginations and speculations in the forums."

"How so?" Bai Hua asked curiously.

Tsing Yi wasn't one who would boast. If she said she was shocked, she meant it wholeheartedly. Bai Hua had to observe the other allies and therefore her observations towards Shanhai Town wouldn't be as detailed as Tsing Yi's.

"In general terms, it means Shanhai's territory system. I discovered Shanhai had built a nearly perfected territory system. Whether be it government, military, or economy, it all had well-built systems, it even included the subsystems such as talents cultivation and industrial development.

The whole Shanhai Town only had Qiyue Wiyi as a lone player, so this is really unbelievable. How could he shape Shanhai into this in such a short period of time?" Tsing Yi disbelievingly said.

"What? I can't understand a thing." Hong Ying interrupted her and said, "That Qiyue Wuyi, is he really that strong?"

Bai Hua nodded her head, "Little sister is right, we have a lot to learn from Shanhai. Qiyue Wuyi gave me a feeling. He is immensely familiar with the game. Other than that, I have a feeling, he played this game for a different reason than any others. As a professional gamer, we are used to managing Consonance Town as an in-game property. But Qiyue Wuyi, he is different, it feels like he is really considering himself as a real lord, and Shanhai as his territory."

"Did you girls realize? Although Shanhai didn't have any other players, the way he treated the NPCs was the same as how he treated the players like us. He did not differentiate NPCs and players in any way. Perhaps this is why he could manage Shanhai into the strong town it is right now, the sense of mastery and responsibility over the land. That is what we are lacking the most."

"One more thing." Tsing Yi added on. "Although he gave us, the allies, a tour around the town, I am feeling that he still hid some things from us. At least, we still don't know what the sources of his funds are. Shanhai is well developed, their taxation system is also better than ours[a]. But in turn, in order to maintain the ongoing systems, the funds needed were immense too. Big sister, I don't know if you had noticed, but the living standards of the residents of Shanhai Town are way better than Consonance Town's. All of them wore new clothes, with ruddy faces filled with energy. This denotes that they lived an abundant life. When we had lunch in Restaurant Sangu, there were a lot of residents dining on the ground floor. This is something unimaginable by the residents of Consonance Town."

Bai Hua nodded and exclaimed, "Yes, that too, is something I am curious of. But, that would be normal to them, Shanhai Town must have its own unique funding source. It is understandable for him to hide it from us. I believe his funding source could not be replicated. Otherwise, with his generosity, he would have told us a word or two about it."

"Indeed." Tsing Yi nodded in agreement, and said: "To know a man by repute is not as good as meeting him face to face in the flesh. Big sister's move of supporting Qiyue Wuyi to the position of the leader of the alliance was a good move. A day's time was enough for us to feel his formidable and ambitious aura. For a man around our age, this is truly rare."

"Yo, little sister. Could it be you have fallen deeply in love with him? Is your springtime really coming?" Zi Luolan teased her again, not even thinking herself as the elder sister at all.

However, Tsing Yi did not back off this time. She pretended and said, "Hmph, what about it? Don't you think Qiyue Wuyi is really masculine? Much better than those effeminate boys out there."