♥||Prologue

__/\/\_/\___♥___/\_/\/\__

"Doesn't the star look beautiful? I wonder which is my home." I said looking at the purple and oranges dusk sky.

He smiled at my words. "Are you sure you can see your world from here?"

"I mean, he told me I'm from another planet. I hope to see it."

"Are you missing home?" He asked.

I gave him a bitter smile, "more than you think."

"I can be your destruction." He said and a dirty smile plastered on his face.

I grabbed the blanket more tightly as I could feel weird sensation in me. "Eww! Get away pervert. I am more better than you!"

"How?" He wiggled his thin eyebrows.

I got on my knees and hovered over him. He got confused and satrted to back away while I was leaning more on him.

"Am I making you turn on?" I huskily asked, though I knew a walking potato like me can never seduce a man.

His face was slowly turning red.

"The food is ready!!"

A voice yelled from in and I sat back to my position.

That's when I noticed, Yoongi pulled the blanket more onto his lower abdomen and gulped.

I swear I saw his length underneath.

He was trying to hide it.

Damn my confidence.

•••

Hey guys!! Imma back!! Thanks for reading till now!! You'll get the chapters very soon.

Till then stay safe! Stay happy and healthy!! Complete those books which you were reading!!

Give to this book how you gave love to my previous books!!

I purple you!!

💜💜