♥||04 : Seokjinnie

| Chapter 04 |

| Seokjinnie |

| Seokjinnie |

I was enough bored that I was cleaning the room where I was kept to wait for Mr. Arrogant. It was the same room where I woke up in the morning. I cleaned the bed and folded the cloths I was wearing earlier. I looked at the cloths, those cloths which I choosed to wear on my to be first date with Kim Taehyung. I sighed.

"I wonder what's happening in my time. How is everyone. Is anyone searching me?"

I looked at my phone which was kept on the nightstand.

"I wonder if mom or dad or Soojung or... Cheif Kim have called me or not."

Then my eyes travelled to the opened door.

"Ayy ggamjjagiya!" I exclaimed seeing Mr. Arrogant aka Yoongi..

[Aww, you scared me!]

He slowly walked to me and sat on the edge of the bed. He gestured me to sit on the chair opposite to him. I kept the cloths on the bed and silently obeyed him, sitting on the chair.

"Shall we start our healthy talk?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I rolled my eyes.

"So, Ms. Moon. Let's start from the day we met," I looked at him as he said the last words. "Thank you."

"For?"

"Saving me."

"You should've thanked me more daye ago." I scoffed.

"Just except the fucking thanks, will you?"

"Yeah yeah! Welcome."

He sighed. "You said you don't have any house. What do you mean by this?"

I looked at him and sat straight. "Listen, I was planning to tell you the matter I was facing. Just don't think me a crazy bitch blabbing nonsense."

"You are crazy." He said and rested his back on the headboard. "Go on."

"I am not from this world." I said and looked at his unbothered face. "I am from 2022. My time is 2022. I don't know how and what the heck happened that night and, in the morning, I found myself here. In 3022. I slept in my own house, got up in my own house. But when I came out of my house, I found myself in 3022."

He had an indescribable face. He took a deep breath before sitting straight.

"Neo micheyosseo??!" He exclaimed.

[Are you crazy??!]

"Ani~" I said. "I know that makes no sense, but it really happened to me. I saw some workers crashing my house. When I protested, the landlady wanted to see the legal papers of the house I owned. And for my surprise, I couldn't find any papers of my house. I couldn't find my cloths, the foods I restored for me. I only found my medical certificates and id card. The landlady kicked me out of my house. I spent the whole week by walking on the street without food and water. I tried to search in libraries but there was nothing too much informations I got about this matter."