♥||06 : My 2022 Crush

| Chapter 06 |

| My 2022 Crush |

| My 2022 Crush |

"Don't mock me--" I was cut off when the door swung open, giving me the full view of Yoongi's friend's.

Holy Shit!!!!

"Cheif Kim??!!"

Both the male looked at me with confused eyes. Well I didn't pay any heed to them and walked to Taehyung who was standing infront of me. I was dancing inside after seeing a known face in this unknown world. How reveiling I was feeling, I can't express with language.

Without thinking twice, I hung myself around his neck, hugging him like a koala.

"I missed you!! I'm sorry that I couldn't attend the date you told me. I am sorry. I really missed you all. Thank God I found you! That means I am back to my time!! I am sooooooo happyyyyy!!!" I said and broke the hug. "Woah! You look very handsome as always."

Then I looked back only to find Yoongi standing with a disgusted face. Then I turned to Taehyung. "Did he also time travel here with me?"

Taehyung slowly took my hands away his neck and stood in a safe distance.

"Do I know you Miss?!"

His question left me dumbfounded. "What do you mean Cheif Kim? You ofcourse know me. You asked me for a date a week ago. But I couldn't attend cause I time travelled. And now I think I'm back to my time."

Taehyung still had a confused face. "I don't remember at all. And what do you mean by time traveling?"

"Don't hear out her." Yoongi spooke and entered the house. "She is blabbing nonsense."

"I am not!" I snapped at him.

"Is she with you hyung?" Taehyung asked Yoongi.

"Yeah." Yoongi replied sitting on the sofa.

Taehyung glanced at me before closing the door and gestured me to go in. I quietly followed him not knowing what was happening. I walked in and sat on the sofa, far away from Yoongi and Taehyung.

 I walked in and sat on the sofa, far away from Yoongi and Taehyung