♥||17 : Time is running out

| Chapter 17 |

| Time is running out |

Beep

Beep

Beep

I breathed out.

That was a horrible dream!

But when my eyes caught the unknown white celling, I became confused.

Where am I?

I tried to move my head but it was still as if someone grabbed it tightly to not to move. I again tried firmly. It hurt but still moved. My eyes caught a man, kept his head on my bed, holding my hand? His jet black hair was spreading on the bed. I tried to move out my hand but his grip was tight. I again tried but instead of taking my hand out, I end up waking him up. He sat up straight and looked at me with wide eyes. He seemed familiar. I tried to talk but I understood, I had a oxygen mask on.

"Y-Yeon?!" The man suddenly spoke making me look at him. "Y-you're awake?!"

He looked surprise.

Who is he?

I couldn't remember. Last I remember I had an accident. That means, I faced an accident and end up on this hospital bed. The man in front of me saw my confused face so he came near and helped me to take away the oxygen mask. He helped me to sit up and put pillows behind me so that I am sitting comfortably.

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"I - I can't r-remember." I said.

"It's ok. I'll help you. Let me call the others." He said.

"Others?"

"You'll see." He said and ran out of the room.

After some moment 3 men came in white apron and started to check upon me.

"Miss, do you remember anything?" They asked me.

"I... my name is Yeon. Last time, I had an accident." I replied.

"Accident?" They had an amused expression but soon they covered it up. "Anything more?"

"No."

"We will check upon you now."

I said nothing. They started to check upon me. But I was confused. If I had an accident then why I am injuryless?
I looked outside and saw the same man standing outside of the window, looking at me.

•••

After the doctors left, the man from earlier, came in and sat on his previous place with a nervous smile.