♥||00 : Cheif Kim asked me out

| Chapter 00 |

| Cheif Kim asked me out |

"Operation done successfully."

Cheif said and every other assistant doctors clapped except me. I just starred at his angelic eyes. Though his face was half covered with mask, I am still seeing his proud smile under it.

"Dr. Moon," he called my name and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"N-nae?!"

[Y-yes?!]

"Please clean up the patient and shift her to the main cabin." He ordered and gazed at every doctor. "Thanks for your hard work. Now you may clean up yourself."

"Yes, cheif." Everyone replied and started to head out of the OT, I started to clean up the patient.

•••

I was walking through the hallway when thinking about cheif. He was so handsome and it was a great opportunity for me to attend the operation with him.

Wiping his sweat was the most favourite work of mine. The way he was concentrating on his work was..... so hot.

When I was in my own world, a voice called out my name making me stop right away, shivering under his deep voice.

Dr. Kim Taehyung

I immediately snapped my head towards right only to find him running towards me. I was shocked. He looked.... desperate?

"Dr. Moon. I want to ask you something." He said panting heavily coming infront of me.

"O...ofcourse cheif Kim." I said.