♥||13 : Thousands Miles DISTANCE

| Chapter 13 |

| Thousands Miles DISTANCE |

I was sitting on balcony of Jin's house, where he kept me to think deeply about helping his brother, Park Jimin.

It has been a day since all the information were told me. It's a strange truth that I didn't time travel, I actually visited the universe to come another world.

I sighed.

I made myself ready to tell Jin that I'll help him. But I'm scared. It doesn't matter if I am a doctor or not. The matter is, I never operated in OT. What if I mess up? What if I make a mistake causing Jimin to die? What if Jimin dies? Jin gave too much efforts to keep Jimin alive. But for a mistake of mili second can take away his life and I won't forgive myself for that. I am scared. I tried several times to tell Jin that I was ready to help him. But the insecurities didn't let me.

No.

I am not a cowred, I'll do my best to save him. I need to go back to my world, to my parents, to my home.

I stood up and took a deep breath.

I need to tell him.

I walked out of the room and my eyes fell on the back of the man standing in the kitchen, munching chips and talking over phone.

"She is gone forever, come on boy! Get over!" Jin said and munched his chips. "Ok.... do as you want. Just don't come to me after that!" He cut the call. Then he turned to me and gave me a smile after seeing me. "Oh! Finally you're here. I thought you'll never come out." He chuckled.

I walked near to him and grabbed another packet of chips and sat on the kitchen counter. "Who was that?"

"Yoongi."

Yoongi.

"What did he say? Is he looking for me?" I asked. I almost forgot about him and his confession. Holy shit!!

"He is looking for you." Jin replied. "Just don't slap me, I need to tell you something."

I giggled. "Depends on what you say."

"Actually.... I.... told Yoongi that you lied the entire time."

"About what?" I asked.

He gulped, "About your time travel."

"WHAT?" I screamed. "Yah! How can you do this?"

"I was scared. What if his feelings get higher and he just can't leave you? And it was also truth though, you didn't time travel. You just came from another planet."