♥||19 : I am Yoongi From 3022

| Chapter 19 |

| I am Yoongi from 3022 |

I entered the hospital. I felt somehow light telling Taehyung about my dream or travel in E-78.

As soon as I entered the hospital, a streatcher soon was dragged beside me to ahead.

I frooz.

I stopped breathing for a second.

I saw the person who was being rushed in the emergency room.

That watch.

Yoon?

"WAIT!"

But before my yell could reach at those nurses, the door of ER closed. I rushed to the door.

"Dr. Moon." A voice called. I looked beside and found Jungkook.

"Nae."

"You have a serious patient to see. That patient may have some heart problem." Jungkook stated.

"But--"

"It's emergency." He cut me off.

I looked at the closed door of ER.

Was it really Yoongi or I mistook cause I saw Seokjin earlier which was not Seokjin.

"Doctor?"

I snapped my head to Jungkook. "I am coming."

He walked away. I again looked at the door. Maybe I mistook. Still, if I check out, it won't hurt, right?

I slowly walked to the door and opened it. Many nurses surrounded the body. A doctor was checking the patient. As the nurses were surrounding that person, I couldn't see his/her face.

"Do you need anything doctor?" A nurse suddenly asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?!" I asked.

"Do you need anything?" The nurse again asked.

"Uh-- who's the patient? Do you know?" I asked.

"He was a young man. He is the CEO of Park Industries. Well, I'm not sure about his name, but his name maybe Park something...." she trailled off.

"Oh." I said. "Thank you. I was just curious."

"Sure." She said.

I walked out of the room. A frustrated sigh escaped from me. I seriously need to forget him and everything.

I walked to another ER where Jungkook was waiting with some nurses. As I entered, Jungkook approached.

"Doctor Moon, come fast, he is out of breath." He said.
I nodded.

Play 'Fake Love - orchastral version'
From 2 minute 54 second

When my eyes fell on the body, my soul left my body.

Yoongi?

It took me a minute to regain myself and I walked to him. Tears made my vision blurry but still I could see that face which I craved for these days.

He was here. Right infront of me. All same as before but silver haired this time. but looked more pale. More weak.
I looked at the IV machine. His heartbeat was so low.

And I knew the cure.

"Jungkook." I called. "Please tell everyone to leave the room. You too."

"But--"