♥||07 : Dawn Flower shop

| Chapter 07 |

| Dawn Flower Shop |

Yoongi parked the car and I woke up from my slumber. I accidentally slept. I looked out through the window and saw it was a flower shop. I looked at him and found him already starring at me. I wiggled my eyebrows and he cleared his throat.

"I called Jungkook." Yoongi started to speak. "And he said, he is not at home. So we're here."

"Woah!" I exclaimed looking outside. "This shop is hugeeee beautiful ~~"

"It is." He smiled.

What the actual fuck?

Did he just smile?

Okh, maybe he smiled but he looks damn cute. His small smile made me needy to see his big smile.

"What?" He asked.

"You're smiling." I said. He immediately turned on his cold mood.

Rude!

"We should had in."

He said and got down from his car. I too got down and gazed at the surroundings. It was very very beautiful.

It was a small yet cozy flower shop. Many flower plants were kept outside of the shop. The whole shop was decorated with colorfull flowers and flower plants covering the windows. I could barely see the windows. Various birds were charping around the shop making it more beautiful and attractive. I'm sure, people will surely visit this shop only to meet a beautiful nature.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Yoongi waved his hand infront of me.

"Where are you lost?"

"I.... uh-- I was admiring the shop. Nothing else." I shrugged.

"Let's go." He said and we both headed to the entry of the shop.

"Who's the friend by the way?" I asked as we entered the shop.

"Hoseok." He answered.

He opened the door and fresh scent flowers slapped my nosetrills making my all the nerves calm down. We entered the flower shop and it was soooooo much beautiful ~~. I would spend my whole life in it.

 I would spend my whole life in it