♥||20 : The door he made

| Chapter 20 |

| The door he made |

"That's enough! You will burn me with your gaze." I said finally getting irritated by Yoongi's never ending intimate stare.

He smiled. "I will never get enough of you. And you were away from me for many days. I have to fill those days too."

I blushed at his remark. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Yoongi put his elbows on the wooden table and starred at me lovingly. "When we will go to your house? I can't wait anymore."

I sipped in the cold coffee. "After finishing our lunch, we are on our way to home."

He nodded and sipped in his coffee.

Today Yoongi got discharged from the hospital. After staying a day in hospital, he got discharge. Now we are having lunch, then we will go to home.

"Will your parents be there?" He suddenly asked.

I nodded. "Hmm. They are staying for a week."

Panic rushed through him. "W..what? Then, what about me?"

"What about you?"

"Where I'll go? I mean, your parents are there, I can't stay there, right?"

I wanted to laugh, but I managed myself. "Don't worry, I will manage them."

•••

Clouds hide the sun behind them and the never ending rainfall made me want to sleep. The weather was so cold yet comfortable. People were under the umbrella, saving themselves from the rain, getting wet. The rain was too strong and it will not end that soon.

We both finished our lunch and I opened the umbrella. We both came under the umbrella and started to walk. Both of our boots got wet soon. Yoongi's one hand was in his coat's pocket and other was holding the umbrella. My one hand was wrapped around his bisep and other was in pocket.

"The weather is gloomy, still beautiful." I heard Yoongi saying.

I nodded.

Soon we reached infront of my apartment. I took out my key and opened the door. I entered and turned on the lights. Throwing off the wet boots, I ran in and searched for my parents. But the house was dead silent.

"Eomma?"

But no one answered.

"Aren't they home?" He asked.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

I turned to see Yoongi standing in the middle of the living room. His half hair was wet and those silver locks looked more attractive as it was half wet half dry. His nose and ears were red because of cold. He soon undid his coat, leaving him in a white shirt and black pants. The white shrit was already showing some of his abs as it was also wet.

Umbrella doesn't work that good.

"Done starring?" A deep voice slapped my ears.

My face turned red and I looked away. "Um- I - I will show you the room."

He smirked. "Sure. Show me your room."

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me babygirl." He said. "I will be in your room tonight."

I nodded slightly. Gosh, why it is so hot here?

I opened my room door. "This is my room. You can change here."