♥||01 : 23rd December, 3022

| Chapter 01 |

| 23rd December, 3022 |

I opened my eyes, First thing in my mind crossed that time was, my date with Taehyung. I giggled remembering how Taehyung asked me out. I giggled crazily and immediately slapped myself for coming in sense. I gathered myself and got up from bed.

"I can't wait to go on a date with him."

I mumbled and clapped my hands on air before running to my closet, taking out that day's dress, heading to the bathroom for a warm shower.

the dress

Giving myself a touch up makeup, I headed to the kitchen for breakfast. I opened one of the cabinet only to find it empty. I frowned. But when I last checked, I had many snackes rather than empty cabinet. I opened my cabinets one by one only to find them all empty.

"What the hell is this? I had so many foods. But there is nothing now?"

Just when I was thinking what should I eat, I heard a loud thud from outside. I flinched.

"What was that?"

I mumbled and ran outside. Opening the main door, I went outside, only to meet very big crens, breaking one side of my house. The big machine slammed the left side of my house and it crashed down. I ran to the place and saw the mess they all created.

"Stop."

A man shouted and all the construction works stopped. Two workers ran to me and I was busy to observe the mess they created.

"Miss. Are you ok?" One of the man asked. "Why are you in the house? Do you live here?"

I glared at them. "Why the hell you guys CRASHING MY house?"