♥||12 : E-87.... what?

| Chapter 12 |

| E-87.... what? |

My eyes went wide.

"You s....summoned me??!"

The man with wide shoulders just shrugged and asked me to follow him in the living room of his house.

•••

Heavy silence took over us as the three of us sat down on the coach. I gulped.

Why he did that?

Why me out of all people?

Why he hide it late till then?

"About talk...." he finally opened his mouth. "Shall we start the meeting?"

"Spill out Seokjin! You're annoying me." I said.

"Let's start with the question you wanna ask me." He said.

"Question 1. Why did you summon me?"

"It's an important reason." He rubbed his chin with his thumb then looked at me. "You've a mission to complete here."

"Mission? About what?"

"To heal someone." He responded.

"Argh! Explain perfectly for God's sake." I yelled.

"Easy Young lady. Okh. Lemme start." He took a deep breath. "You've to heal my one and only brother who has heart disease. He needs proper operation. And you're the only one who can do this."

I gave him a blank stare. "Are you sure you're ok? I mean, this maybe present for you but for me it's future and it's more industrious and developed then my own time 2022. You summoned me here to do a heart operation, in future? In developed world?"

"First of all, I'm fully ok. Secondly, you may think this world is industrious then your world and it's true. But this world sucks when it comes about medical field. And lastly, this is not future."

My ears perked up. "What do you mean by not future? It's 3022 in here for God's sake." I gritted my teeth.

"I know. But that doesn't mean it is future here."

"I am a thousand year ahead Mr. Kim."

"This is not your world's future Ms. Moon. It's the planet E-78. Your earth's name is E-87. This is a similiar world like your, except the time."

What?

WHAT?

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??" I stood up.

"Yes." Jungkook spoke after maintaining good silence. "He is serious. It's true. 2 worlds really exists and you're in the first one."

"Sit down and hear me attentively." Seokjin said. I sat down. Then he started.

"Listen, I've a brother. He is my step brother. Still my brother. He was a very cheerful and cute guy you'll ever meet. But everything became a mess a year back." Seokjin's voice cracked.

So Jungkook took the responsibility to spill everything.

"A year ago, Yoongi hyung invited all of us in his house party." Jungkook said. "Just like today. He was with us and we all went to his house party. He also invited his some young business partner. One of them was Yoongi hyung's enemy and he hated all of us and our successful businesses. He was a stupid guy. Whils having dinner, he secretly mixed some chemicals on his foods. We couldn't even understand how everything passed very slowly. His brother had those foods and immediately collapsed. When we took him to doctor, the doctor announced that his food was poisoned and he will die in next 4 hours."
Jungkook's eyes soaked with tears. But still he spoke. I held his hand for support. Seokjin was crying silently on other side.