♥||08 : Yoon-Ji-Kook

| Chapter 08 |

| Yoon-Ji-Kook |

| Yoon-Ji-Kook |

"Hey.!" Yoongi called and I looked at him who was focusing on road. "You know why I told you to come with me?"

"For inviting your friends?"

He stopped the car and turned his face to me. "There is another reason I took you here."

"What?" I asked feeling butterflies in my stomach because of his intense gaze starred at my eyes.

"To make you learn driving." He smirked.

"Why?" I scoffed.

"Which boss drives his secretary?" He wiggled his eyebrows, giving me an ugly smirk.

"Huh! You failed by the way." I said. "I didn't even focus how you drove."

"Not my fault." He said before shrugging and getting out of the car. I too came out.

"Now whom we gonna meet?" I asked.

"Jin hyung." He said and walked ahead. I followed him behind.

•••

Ding dong

Ding dong

Ding dong

"Aish!!! No patience. Wait wait!!" Jin yelled from in. I don't know but how and why my heart started to beat fast! I started to feel hot.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi asked.

I gave him an awkward smile. "Yeah."

The front door opened and a heavenly handsome man, Seokjin came to my vision. After that day we talked about my problem, we didn't meet except talking via phone. He looked damn handsome.

He was wearing a black T-shirt tucked in blue baggy jeans. The T-shirt had 7 men drown in it. As if the photo was printed on it. He had a headband on his forehead and purple locks were perfectly displayed on his head. His eyes were sparkling and his pink plump lips were curved up into a warm smile. His rosy cheeks and his pale skin had another vibe, making me crazy about him--

"Darling it's ok to check out. But please come in first." Seokjin said and winked at me, taking me out of my fantasies.

My face turned red because of embarrassment. "Um.... y-yes."

I followed behind Yoongi. Thank God Yoongi was with me. Or I would've died here with this much handsome and hot guy.

Shut the fuck up Yeon. You aren't forgetting about Cheif Kim.