♥|| 15 : Moments

| Chapter 15 |

| Moments |

"J..Jimin??!"

Jin's eyes went wide and looked at the person with a horrible expression. I slowly sat on the floor with a terrible expression. My eyes were wide and my hands were trembling and I starred at them.

I was about to kill a person.

No one spoke.

Only Jimin's IV machine was beating.

"Hyung, wh--"

Jungkook arrived at the scene but stopped when his eyes found Yoongi standing still on the door.

My tears made my vision blurry. I was crying. I was about to kill Jimin who is the only key of my home. Jin couldn't understand what to say what to not, I could say it.

"H...hyung.... what are you--" Jungkook stopped.

"J..Jimin is a..a... alive?" Yoongi asked with trembling throat.

Jin's breathing got heavy. "I...Jimin... I... a--"

"What is it hyung?" Yoongi's bloodshot eyes met Jin's trembling figure. "He is alive. Breathing in the same air with us and... and you said he is dead? How? Wae? Why did you do this?"

"I... actually....." Jin trailled off. "I am sorry."

"SORRY WILL NOT WORK HERE!!" Yoongi yelled. "I fucking believed you more than myself. I always prioritied you before me. Not only me but also others. Every fucking one! Why did you do this?"

"Yoon--"

"Who else know this?" Yoongi asked cutting Jin off.

Jungkook looked down at his foot. Yoongi turned his head behind and found Jungkook looking down.

"So... you knew about this?" Yoongi hissed.

"H...hyung, I "

"Shut it!!" He yelled. "I.... Jimin is alive and no one knows. Not even us. You know hyung, for his death I always blamed myself. I was dying day by day. The guilt took over me. Still you didn't bother to tell me he was alive? You knew everything. You did this things. No wonder you refused to tell us where the hell his body was! I believed you."

"Yoongi I just wanted to save him--"

"That doesn't mean you'll hide it." Yoongi said and his fell on my bodyless soul. "So this was the reason why you summoned Yeon?"

I, after a lot of struggle with myself, stood up, holding the wall for support. My legs felt numb to carry my weight.

"Yoongi, let's just get out of here." I said. "He'll feel uncomfortable."