♥||10 : Bulletproof Human : Yeon

| Chapter 10 |

| Bulletproof Human : Yeon |

He said it was only his friends.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him. I was irritated. Looking back at the crowd, I sipped my drink and cursed at Yoongi who invited more than fifty peoples here, in his giant house.

Talking about Yoongi

After that intense kiss, we avoided each other for the rest of the day. Yesterday was a disasters. Then, in the morning, in the breakfast table, we talked and settled down the awkwardness. Then he told me to get ready for the house party. I didn't pay that much attention in my outfit as it was gonna be only his friends, but for my surprise, bunches of people started to make their way in the house as soon as the dask came down. Cursing Yoongi, I again changed my attier which Yoongi bought me some days ago.

I wore a white full sleeve off shoulder top and a brown palazzu pant with off-white heels. My hairs were tied in half ponytail. It was the only thing I had for formality, I guess. People around me were wearing suit, formal dresses were hugging them. And Yoongi was nowhere to be found.

I sighed.

I was feeling tired. I still don't know anything about my appearance and I hope, one day I'll get up and see all of my family. I'll consider this things as a nightmare.

Bish, that kiss wasn't any nightmare!

My inner thoughts screamed when I remembered the kiss. I lost my first kiss, as well as him. I don't regret the kiss. But why would he give me his first? Does he perhaps...... like me?

No no!

What kind of weird thought is? Yoongi well never--

"I know I'm handsome!" A voice beamed infront of me. I snapped out of my thoughts and found myself starring at Seok--- sorry. Heavenly-handsome-Jin.

"Wattcha thinking?" He wiggled his brows.

"Just daydreaming." I shrugged.

"But it's not even day!" He said and broke into loud laughters. Though the music was blasting in my ear, I can still hear his laughs.

I laughed too. "You joke around a lot!"

"I love to joke around." He said and we both looked at the crowd where people were drinking and dancing on the floor. They were maximum men. I could barely see any women.

"Are you searching for any woman?" Seokjin asked sipping his drink.

"Why can't I see any lady?" I said and hovered my eyes around the crowd. "It feels like I'm the only one the lady here."

"You are right." Seokjin nodded. I snapped my eyes to him. "You're the only lady here."

"What? How?" I asked in shock.