♥||02 : The man named Yoongi

| Chapter 02 |

| The man named Yoongi |

It is really hard to believe that I'm really in the future. In 3022. But how the hell it happened? I slept in my own house. Got up from my own house but when I came out of house, it all changed. I suddenly found myself in 3022?

I was walking alone on the street with my backpack and luggage. I was so tired then but I had no place to take rest. But while walking, I saw some men were beating up on something. I walked more close to see what they were beating. Then, I saw a man laying under their weapons, but surprisingly, he had no fear in his eyes. As if he is ready for anything. Before they could make another step to kill him, I shouted.

"Yaah!"

I walked near to them, they all snapped their heads to me. The man laying on the ground also looked at me and man, he was damn handsome.

"Why are you doing? He will die!" I exclaimed.

One of them scoffed. "And yes, we are killing him. He deserves to be killed." The man stated. "Stay away from our case Miss. Or you'll be in trouble."

"Are you threatening me?" I crossed my arms. "I will nose in your business. You're killing someone and as a careful citizen, I can't let that happen."

"Whatever."

The man rolled his eyes and looked back to the man on the ground. But for our surprise, he wasn't there anymore. Infact, he was nowhere to be seen. All the 4 men whipped their heads at me.

"Where is he?" He asked and glared at me.

"How do I know?" I shrugged. "It was your fault you couldn't look after him."

The man jogged to me with furious eyes. But before he could grab me, a strong force pulled me backwards and started to run. My luggage fell down on the ground from my grip.

"YAAA!"

I screamed and hardly turn around only to find a bloody hand with bloody shirt of a man's back feature. He was running with me, grabbing my hood forcibly.