♥||09 : Warm Up

| Chapter 09 |

| Warm up |

M i n   Y o o n g i

"Wassap man!" Namjoon chimmed when I got down of the car.

Seeing his blurry body structure from the car, I instantly recognized him. Kim Namjoon. I gave him a friendly hug and pulled away. He smirked at my face and then looked over my shoulder.

"You were about to kiss." His smirke grew wider when he let out those words.

I rolled my eyes. "It's not like that how you are assuming."

"I don't even believe you. I saw with my dragon like eyes." He stated and walked to the car. I looked back only to find him checking her head to toe. "Hello beautiful lady!"

She was statute for a while then awkwardly smiled. "Hello."

"Miss...?"

"Moon Yeon."

"Nice name."

"Your's?"

"Kim Namjoon."

She made a 'o' face and turned to me, Namjoon did the same. Then she smirked mouthing, 'he is more handsome and hot then the photo'. I glared at her and took out the card which I was about to hand him in his house.

"Good that I met you early. Here...." I gave him the card. "Join the party of mine."

"It's been a while you held parties hyung!" He chimed as he took the card. "I'll definatly come."

"I think I should head home." I said looking at her.

And then I saw again.

Again the dark brown eyes turned into emotionless. I've noticed it more than ten times that whenever I meet her gaze, she becomes statute and obey me as a doll. Her froze body makes me scare that, am I controlling her?

She was continueously saying that bullshit that she time travelled. If she really time travelled, then why the heck she will be controlled by me?

"Well hyung, you never introduced this girl to me." Namjoon asked.

I shrugged. "My secretary."

"Uh! Boss and secretary love?" He smirked. "It'll be a nice story. Share, when you've free time. It'll give me extra topics for my new books."

"You're gonna use me in your book?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I never said that." He rolled his eyes and met her gaze. "Beautiful lady, don't forget my name and face!" Then he walked away for his car and drove off.

"She will." I muttered remembering how she frogot me after calling me 'Ahjusshi'. I walked to her statued body. "I hope you ok."

"I am." She answered still standing like a statue. I took her hands in my and lead her to sit on the passenger's seat. I drove off for home. My home.

•••

I entered my room and threw my shirt on the bed. With half naked body, I went to my closet and took out a sky blue trouser and a sky blue silk shirt. It'll feel good to wear something like this in this extremely cold weather. Taking my cloths with me, I walked in the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I saw myself. My own reflection. My own thoughts. I don't know what happened to me. This kind of body can easily earn so many things. But me,