♥||18 : Kim or Min

| Chapter 18 |

| Kim or Min |

"Carefully."

My sister escorted me to the living room of my house. It has been one and half months I've left this house. I am feeling overwhelmed after coming back here. She made me sit on coach.

"I am bringing something to eat for you." She said and walked to the kitchen.

I sat on the coach thinking about my life's ups and downs. I am still confused about my dream.

Was it a dream or I actually travelled the universe and went to E-78?

I can't believe. Maybe it was a dream like other one's. But my heart aches whenever I remembered the face of Yoongi smiling and showing his gums. Maybe I got too attached to his presence in my dreams they made me have little feelings for him?

Little feelings?

"Oh man!!" My sister yelled from the kitchen. "Everything is empty. You weren't here for almost 2 months."

"Bring water then. I am thirsty." I said gazing at nowhere.

"Okayyyy."

Soon she came to me with a glass of water. I drank all in one. She sat beside me.

"You can move, right?" She asked.

"Wae?"

"We need groceries for here. You should help me." She said.

"You're still lazy to bring groceries." I scoffed. "Please change this habit. I'll be not with you to help you buying groceries."

She shrugged. "I can't. I need someone with me. Pushing the cart all the time made me feel sick."

"It's because you don't buy groceries in time. So the list keep getting long." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." She stood up. "I am going alone."

"Good girl." I smiled at her. She dramatically rolled her eyes and went out of the house.

I took the remote and started watch movie. But then my mind drifted into thoughts.

Should I search about it?

My eyes fell on the laptop placed on the tea-table. I took the object in my hand and typed, 'E-78 planet.'

The search results were horrible. They wrote shits about planet and travels about universe.

I threw my head backwards and sighed.

So, it was actually a dream.

Still I was feeling ached. I need him.

__/\/\_/\___a week later___/\_/\/\__

"Thank you so much for your hard work." Dr. Kim along with other assistants clapped their hands happily. "Let's clean up."

All the other doctors one by one went out. I started to clean up the patient.

After doing my business, I went to the dressing but got surprised when I saw Kim Taehyung standing in front of the dressing room. I awkwardly stood there. Why don't I feel any sparks like before?