♥||03 : Mr. Arrogant

| Chapter 03 |

| Mr. Arrogant |

"Come on Hoseok! Give me the damn flowers, will you?" Yoongi annoyedly stated from the car.

Hoseok cheekely smiled and handed the flowers to Yoongi who was sitting in the car. His head was slightly out through the window.

"Arasso." Hoseok said and handed the flowers to his friend. "I decorated the flowers how you wanted."

"No thanks for you." Yoongi said and put the flower bouquet on the passenger's seat. He was going out for an important meeting and the dealer is a woman. Ofcourse he needs melt her. So he decided to hand her flowers.

Hoseok pouted. "I give you flowers free and you're treating me like this?"

"You're not worth of my good treat." He looked at his watch. "You wasted my 2 minutes 38 seconds."

Hoseok scoffed. "You're wasting your time with unnecessary talks. You could've thanked me and already left this place."

"Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding." Yoongi said and started the engine.

"And no welcomes for you." Hoseok stated before entering his giant flower shop without giving his friend a last goodbye.

Yoongi shook his head and smiled a little seeing his friend all annoyed. He looked at the flowers before pressing the paddle.

•••

I sat on the bench. My head was spinning too much. Without food and water, I lost my ability to do anything. I felt so weak. I couldn't get a single hint about my sudden appearance in 3022. I searched in every library about this summoning and they wrote shits about it. I mean I was in 2022 which was modern world. Then 3022 should be more modern and industrious. But here is nothing. This world is more shit then my own time.

I was sitting on the bench. I might faint anytime. Suddenly a car stopped infront of me. I looked up to see who was sitting in there. The window slide down and gave me the full view of the person's face. He seemed known to me.

"Excuse me!" The man called. His voice was also fimiliar. "Why are you here?"

"Do I know you?"

I said but I know my voice didn't reach at him. I saw him unbuckling his seat belt before making his way out of the car, walking to me. He looked very fimiliar and handsome. He wore a brown shirt tucked in brown pant. Brown blazer made him more handsome. His jet black hair somehow attracted me the most.

Shut up bitch! Cheif Kim is your crush. Not him!

He stood towering over my small and weak body.