♥||05 : Doctor To Secretary

| Chapter 05 |

| Doctor to Secretary |

2 days later

"Mind to explain why you ordered me to stay?" I asked crossing my arms at Yoongi who was doing his office works in his office room at home.

He sighed. "I told you thousands time that I never told you to stay. I told you to not to escape."

"That means you told.... no.... ordered me to stay!" I said.

"It's dangerous for you to stay outside. People wants to kill me. They tried to kill me and you saved me. Now they wants you to be dead too." He snapped at me.

I narrowed my eyes. "Kill you? Why?"

He slammed the file off and tossed it on the desk. "I am a businessman. I own the company named Yoon Industries, the company where you found me that day. I am successful in my work place and I've so many fans that make the other businessmen and workers jealous. To wipe me away from their way, they tried to kill me."

"But what about the news?" I asked.

"Anything about me turns into a headline. That's the reason why you are in the news."

I nodded. "So you mean, I need to stay with you until the news dies down?"

"Hmm." He hummed.

"But if I stay here longer, then you will tell me to pay you back." I snapped. "And before you ask me to pay you back, I already paid you back by saving your life that day."

"But I took care of for 2 days. Now you're living here, eating foods and wearing cloths!"

"It's your matter to give me cloths and place to live, foods to eat. I could go to Jin's house!"

"That man doesn't even have any house." He rolled his eyes. "Then pay me back in another way."

I looked at him. "How?"

"Be my secretary."

"WhAT?"

"Be my secretary." He again said making me stand up immediately.

"Neo michyasseo?" I screamed.

He shrugged. "What's the problem being a secretary? I needed a secretary after all."

"I suck at maths!!"

"That's not my matter to think." He stood up and started to head out of his office room. "You'll make my schedules, make me coffee and update me about my workers and schedules. By this, you won't feel guilty and bored here. As soon as Jin hyung finds a way to send you back, your job is done."