Death, but wait, something is soft

Naruto was swinging his foot as a black figurine was coming around.

'Damn it! Why that woman wants to kill Sasuke so much?!' The blonde boy with three line marks each on his cheeks on his face.

The others were trying to punch the black creature as he was close to them, but he was too good and dodged off.

Even Sakura couldn't punch him.

"Naruto! Behind you!" The white-haired Uchiha shouted, making the blonde boy struggle.

Before Naruto could even turn around, a black hand went through his chest.

A pale woman, with horns on her head, struggled with shock with a bit wide eyes.

"G-Go away!!" Naruto kicked the black person, making that creature's hand out of his chest.

The pale flew down to the ground and grabbed the Zetsu.

Naruto struggled before falling on his knees and his whole body.

Obito's eyes widen in shock, he stood up and ran towards the blonde Uzumaki. Not caring that his deceased teacher calling his name.

Before the pale-haired Uchiha could even come closer, white smoke appeared, making Obito stop. It didn't take 5 seconds to make him realize that the jutsu ended.

'Damn it!' He thought and began to run again. He fastly sat on his knees to stop himself from running speed. And he didn't care if he will hurt his knees even more.

He turned the body of blonde Uzumaki and made him lie on his hands.

He was right about the white smoke. The look of Naruto changed to feminine.

The others ran up to them, and most of them was shocked to see Naruto as a woman.

"Naruko! Don't even think to close your eyes! Please!" Obito said, afraid of what will happen if he will shake his little sister.

"How come, Naruto is a girl?" Ino said.

"Her name isn't Naruto, but Naruko! She changed one letter just y'all thought she was a boy!" Shikamaru walked close to Obito.

"Such a relieve for me...." Naruko said silently.

"Naruko! Don't you dare to say something like that! You will not die! Not even through my real, dead body!" Obito said.

Soon four deceased Hokage's ran up to them. Minato's blue eyes are wide in fear and shock. Shocked to see blood coming from his daughter's chest.

Hiruzen walked up to Minato and laid his hand on Minato's shoulder.

Soon Naruko suddenly coughed with blood. Making everyone struggled with shock.

"Did you forget about this freaking illness?" Naruko said as she unzipped her jacket to take a watch from her.

Soon, Naruko began to see darkness. Making her lose the watch and she fell.

Everyone was calling her. But in Naruko's ear, as they were calling her, their voices became quiet till it became so silent, that she couldn't even hear the movements and sound of rubbing the fabric.

Then.

She suddenly but slowly opened her blue eyes. Or rightly one eye.

Her eye widens in shock to see a hospital room.

She quickly sat up.

'W-what? Is this some sick joke?' She thought.