First Hokage

'Is this an afterlife?! No! This must be a nightmare! I just hate this place!' Naruko thought as she was going rounds.

"Naruko calm down, it's not an afterlife!" The Voice of Kurama inside her came.

'Huh? Kurama?' Naruko said to her friend.

"Open the curtains. There is your answer." Kurama said. Naruko turned her head to see the curtains.

'Must be because of stress and shock that I didn't look around...' Naruko thought as she turned her head from side to side, because she has a bandage on her face that hides her left eye.

She walks up to the white fabrics hanging from the roof and parted them apart.

Her blue eye widens in shock to see the Hokage rock.

'When did you know this Kurama?' Naruko asks.

"Two weeks ago," Kurama said.

Naruko became silent. She was in deep thought. 'That's impossible, I cannot come to the first Hokage era. That's just no way....' Naruko thought as she rubbed her forehead.

She was in deep thought that she didn't hear the door open.

"Excuse me, lady. I don't think you can be out of bed." Naruko's eye widen in shock as she heard a familiar voice from the war, who was supposed to be dead.

She turned her head to see the first Hokage.

'Hashirama Senju?! Alive?!' She thought with shock.

Hashirama was concerned when he noticed how Naruko looked at him.

"Um? Is everything alright?" He asks.

"U-um, I'm not sure. I have a feeling that I'm dead, and this is just an afterlife!" Naruko was going crazy if Hashirama didn't pinch her forehead with his finger.

"Ow!" Naruko whined.

"If you were dead, you wouldn't feel pain," Hashirama said.

'Well, something is true.' Naruko thought.

'Wait! Am I really....?' Naruko thought.

She looked at Hashirama.

"Are you, by any chance Hokage?" Naruko asks.

Hashirama was surprised.

He just became Hokage last week. And the Leaf doesn't have many people or many clans. And no one knew the word 'Hokage'.

"Um, yea? But how do you know this? The word 'Hokage?" Hashirama asks.