Snake Sannin

Naruko walked up to Hashirama, looking at the gravestone. "Hashirama?" She said. He turned his head. "Oh, hey Naruko. How are you?" Hashirama asks.

Naruko just looked down at the gravestone. "How often do you visit?" Naruko asks. Hashirama became silent.

"One in 3 days...." He said. Naruko just looked up at him. " *Sigh* I understand you. Losing your friend...." Naruko said.

"The first friend outside my clan...." He said. "I also had a friend, but, he just, stabbed my back...." Naruko said. Hashirama soon wrapped his hand around Naruko's shoulder and began to rub.

"Sometimes, fate is too cruel. Making the good people to bad, and some good people die...." Hashirama said. 'Too cruel? No, too harsh...' Naruko thought as she remembered all the people she knew died, even the people she didn't know well.

Soon Hashirama looked down to see a fabric, from her hands and hid her back.

"Where did you get this?" He asks. "Oh, Tobirama proposed," Naruko said.

Hashirama's black eyes widen in shock. "Y-you, you will become, my sister-in-law.....?" He said. "Yea, that's gonna be right...." Naruko said. Hashirama just suddenly hugged her tightly.

"I am so happy for you Naruko!" Hashirama said. Naruko was shocked at first, by his action, but smiled and hugged him back.

2 years later

Tobirama's place

Naruko was doing her own business with knitting. She quit being the kunoichi last year due to her mental health and one thing that made her just snap.

She then looked at the picture from her last mission. And she sighed. 'You guys aren't at fault. Just 'theirs'....' She thought. Soon she heard the door open.

'Oh gosh! I totally forgot about the time!' She thought as she threw her knitting and stood up.

"Hey~, Tobirama....." Naruko greeted her husband. "You forgot the time?" He asks. "I'm sorry....." She said.

"It's ok. Really." Tobirama walked up to his wife and laid his lips on her head. "I have something to say tho." He said.

"A whole year....?" She asks. "Yea, Hokage duty. I just can't throw it away. Very important mission." He said. Naruko became silent.

"What it is?" He asks. "It will become even more silent when you leave..." Naruko said.

Tobirama just stood up and walked up to her. "It's gonna be alright. It will go faster if I'll do something quick." Tobirama said as he hugged his wife.

"I hope....." She said.

After a month

'I hope Yasu will not make Naruko angry while Tobirama is away....' Mito thought as she came inside the house. Then she struggled with shock when she saw Naruko in front of her.

"H-h-hey, Naruko...." Mito said. "Again without permission?" Naruko asks. "Nooooo~, not exactly. I mostly want to look after you so Yasu will not piss you off, because, you know. With the lab mission..." Mito said.

Naruko became angry, but soon she held her hand on her stomach in pain.

"N-naruko!" Mito ran up to her. "It's ok, I just need to throw the habit of mine with being angry...." Naruko said. "Please, take care of yourself....." Mito said.

Naruko just nodded her head.

"What about Yasu?" Naruko asks as she sat down on the couch. "Nothing particular, I just don't want her to test on your nerves," Mito said as she sat on the chair.

"Don't worry, after our first meet, she is totally afraid of me," Naruko said as she looked at the garden by the open door, and looked at 4-year-old Tsunade, trying to climb on the blue Sakura tree.

"I'm surprised to see the blue Sakura tree," Mito said. "Oh, I just don't really like the pink Sakura tree," Naruko said. "Are there any reasons?" Mito asks. Naruko became silent.

As she got memories with 'her teammate' who tested her nerves.

"No! It's nothing. I just like the blue color. Reminds me of my father's eye, which I inherited." Naruko said. Mito just smiled.

Graveyard

Naruko was walking around the graveyard to lay some flowers for someone who died recently. Then, she came to the place, but to see a kid beside these two graves.

"Hey, are you ok?" Naruko asks. Soon the boy turned around, making Naruko shocked.

'Orochimaru?!'