Best news that is too late to celebrate

"What?! Dating with Tobirama?!" Hana said. "Yea....." Naruko said. "No way that you are dating that boring man," Hana said. "He's not boring. He is interesting. Let us not talk about my life, but, where is Azuma?" Naruko asks.

"Ah, she made a day off. Felt sick all morning." Hana replied. "Sick?" Naruko said. "Yea, I don't know why. But, you can go and pay a visit. I have to visit my fiance." Hana said.

"No way, Hana! Are you getting married?!" Naruko said. The next year. With Haruto Hyuga." Naruko was shocked.

'Hana Hyuga?! Neji's and Hinata's great-grandmother! No way I'm friends with her!' Naruko thought with shock. Soon she took a glance at her friend.

'Are these two related to that woman?!' Naruko thought. "Hm? Something wrong?" Hana asks. "No, nothing...." She said as she realized.

'She will not survive after the second childbirth, I'm afraid to lose my friend...' She thought with worry.

"By the way, I heard that Madara will leave later," Hana said. "Left? For a mission?" Naruko asks. "It isn't for a mission. He didn't explain properly." Hana said. 'Hm, the next week. Wasn't it that time, he found Kurama...?' Naruko thought.

Next week

Tobirama's place

"What?! Azuma broke up with Madara?!" Naruko asks. "Yes, I'm more shocked than you are," Tobirama said. "But, that doesn't make any sense! They had a good relationship. Why they even decided to break up....?" Naruko said as she sat down on the couch.

"I talked with Azuma, but she didn't give me a proper explanation." He said. "That's out of her. She would say everything that bothers her!" Naruko said. Soon Tobirama dragged her and laid her head on his chest.

"Maybe she will tell us later." He said as he began to pat her hair. 'I don't understand...' She thought.

After a while

Under the attack

"Azuma! There you are!" Hana came up to her friend. "H-Hana! Naruko!" Azuma said. "Listen we need your help. And it kind of your fault that Madara is in hatred!" Hana said.

"Hana! *Sigh* Listen, Azuma, help us. Please, you are our last hope to change Madara...." Naruko said. Soon she noticed that Azuma held a hand on her stomach. What made Naruko shocked.

"Coming?" Hana said. Azuma just nodded. "No! She isn't!" Naruko said.

"What? Naruko?! Are you high on drugs?!" Hana asks. "Azuma, are you ready to kill your child?!" Naruko asks. Making Azuma to be shocked.  "Wait, is that why you broke up with Madara?" Hana asks.

"No I was forced, I never wanted to break up with him...." She said as she broke down. "I-I-I, I'm having an arranged marriage with his younger brother..." Naruko's eyes widen in shock.

'That's the reason why Obito and Sasuke are related in both ways, by their grandparents!' She thought.

"Did he threaten you....?" Hana asks with worry. Azuma just nodded as tears were falling from her eyes.

"Azuma, run to a safe place," Naruko said. "How about Madara....?" Azuma asks. "You cannot risk your child dying, right? I will maybe try and wake him up to the senses..." Naruko said. Azuma just nodded before she and Hana was running.

'Too late to congratulate the father....' She thought.